Offer - Green & Black's Burnt Toffee 100g
Sweet Yorkshire Toffee pieces are combined with our smooth dark chocolate, with fruity notes to create an irresistible sweet-bitter taste with a textured crunch.
Organic dark chocolate
Suitable for vegetarians
We select the finest organic ingredients and take extra care to bring out the distinct flavour that has become our trademark.
The Fairtrade Certification Mark is your independent guarantee that the Fairtrade ingredients in this product have been certified in accordance with international Fairtrade Standards.
Fairtrade enables farmers and workers in developing countries to improve their working and living conditions and make a better living trough fair prices, community development and environmental stewardship.
Soil Association Symbol Holder P1117
Certified to Soil Association's standards for organic food and farming.
EU Certification Controlled by Bioekspert.
"Organic Farming - EC Control System".
Please recycle where possible
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Prepare & Use
May contain cereals
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Green & Black's,
3 Sanderson Road,
Packing - Recyclable.
- May Contain Nut, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Cocoa Mass #, Raw Cane Sugar #, Butterscotch # (15%) (Raw Cane Sugar #, Glucose Syrup #, Butter (from Milk) #, Palm Oil #, Molasses #, Natural Flavouring), Cocoa Butter #, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vanilla Extract #, Organic Dark Chocolate: minimum Cocoa Solids 60%, Cocoa, Sugar, Molasses, Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 93%, May contain Nuts, # = Certified Organic
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Sep-2014 at 03:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.