- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Green & Black's Fairtrade Organic Hot Chocolate 300g
Price per 100g: £1.20
Add hot milk for a luxurious hot chocolate drink.
To make our Hot Chocolate we blend organic dark chocolate with raw cane sugar, and add cocoa powder, pressed from the same cocoa beans as the chocolate, to give extra intensity. When stirred into hot, fresh milk the result is a cocoa-rich chocolate drink with a creamy froth.
At Green & Black's we buy the finest organically grown cocoa beans direct from our growers.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
Put four teaspoons of Hot Chocolate granules into a mug (250ml / 9floz). Heat 250ml milk in a saucepan, pour it over the granules and stir. Alternatively, put the granules followed by 250ml cold milk into a microwaveable mug, stir briefly, heat in a microwave (800W) on maximum for 1 minute 40 seconds, then stir again before drinking.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Green & Black's Ltd.,
2 Valentine Place,
- May Contain Nut, Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Powder (28.6%), Organic Dark Chocolate (16.3%) (Organic Cocoa Mass, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Organic Vanilla), Organic Whole Milk Powder.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Milk
May Contain Nuts
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.