Green & Black's Organic White Chocolate 100g
Our name was chosen to illustrate our blend of ethics and intense taste.
Green represents our sustainable and organic principles which we employ whilst making our chocolate.
Black represents the colour of our original Dark 70% chocolate bar and the intense taste of all our chocolate.
Please recycle where possible.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Prepare & Use
Contains traces of cereal
Contains milk & soya ingredients
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Green & Black's,
25 Berkeley Square,
Pack - Recyclable.
Soil Association Symbol Holder P1117
Certified to Soil Association's standards for organic food and farming.
EU Certification controlled by Bioekspert.
"Organic Farming - EC Control System".
Bioekspert Sp. z o.o. PL-EKO-04
EU / Non-EU agriculture
Please recycle where possible.
- Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, Contains Soya\Soybeans
Organic Raw Cane Sugar†, Organic Cocoa Butter†, Organic Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Organic Vanilla Pod†, Organic Vanilla Extract†, † = Fairtrade Ingredient, Organic White Chocolate: minimum Cocoa Solids 30%, minimum Milk Solids 26%
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy kJ||2415 kJ|
|(of which sugars)||51.3g|
|(of which saturates)||22.3g|
|Equivalent as salt||0.26g|
Cook's Notes Drizzle in some of your favourite tipple, such as whisky, to the melted chocolate.
Variation Use 2 × 400g cans black cherries in syrup. Drain the fruit, reserving the syrup. Spoon 2 tbsp of it over the cake. Cook's Notes Be careful when melting the white chocolate - dont let any hot water splash on it or it will seperate and become unusable.
Variation Add some dried chopped cranberries for added colour and texture. Cook's Notes When melting the chocolate, be careful that no water splashes into it - it will ruin the chocolate.
Summer is a tricky time for chocolate as the humidity and heat shorten its shelf life dramatically. At this time of year, I always look for truly special and seasonal ingredients. Fraises du bois or French wild strawberries are a real treat, and we are lucky that Scottish wild strawberries are becoming more widely availablle; otherwise regular strawberries will do.
3 hrs 20 mins
Cook's Notes Chocolate is sensitive to heating, especially white chocolate, and can scorch or go grainy - in which case, you've lost it. Check the microwave frequently after about 30 seconds, then keep a constant eye on it. Use large eggs. If you only have small ones, increase the quantity to 6.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Aug-2014 at 08:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.