Green Bay Harvest: Honeysuckers Echinacea & Propolis 12+ Manuka Honey 8 per pack
100% Manuka Honey with extra immune support. No artificial additives.
Price each: 62.4p
100% Manuka Honey with extra immune support.
The worlds first pure Manuka Honey lozenge made from 100% New Zealand Manuka Honey and Echinacea and Propolis extracts. No added sugar, stabilizers or artificial additives.
The lozenge slowly releases honey in the mouth and throat which means that the clinically proven anti-bacterial properties of active Manuka Honey have the recommended five minutes contact time with the area of inflammation and infection.
Explaining the activity rating of Manuka Honey: Not all Manuka Honey has unique therapeutic properties. The activity rating (e.g. 12+) shows the unique type of antibacterial activity which is naturally present in honey made from the nectar of the Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium). The activity numbers for Manuka Honey can be confusing. The golden numbers for anti-bacterial effectiveness are between 10+ and 15+. A rating below 10+ has no proven unique therapeutic benefit whilst honey with extremely high activity levels may have been over-processed.
We add extracts of Echinacea which is a herbal remedy well known for supporting the body immunity. Propolis is another miraculous product of the hive produced by the bees to protect the hive from infection. It is an age old beekeeper remedy famous for for its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Green Bay Harvest 12+ Manuka Honeysucker Lozenges are designed for:
- Fighting Infection and inflammation: known to combat over 60 bacteria and fungi, the antibacterial action of manuka honey is highly stable.- Mouth and Throat Care: The antiseptic properties help kill bacteria which cause sore throats whilst the honey soothes the throat without numbing it. Many singers and speakers take our lozenges as a vocal care product.
- Coughs and Colds: Honey is a traditional remedy for coughs and colds particularly when combined with lemon. Sore throats caused by bacterial infections can be soothed by the antibacterial properties in Manuka Honey whilst the honey helps suppress coughing and aid a good nights sleep.
- Digestion: By coating and soothing the gastro-intestinal tract, active Manuka Honey shields the gut from damaging conditions such as acid reflux.
- Non-diabetic Hypoglycemia: Many people snack on biscuits when they feel their blood sugar lever is low. Honeysuckers are an ideal alternative and can easily be kept with you during the day.
- Child Friendly: These lozenges taste delicious because they are made with pure honey and don't contain refined sugar or artificial flavourings or additives. So they appeal to children with sore throats and coughs who can safely eat throat lozenges.
A note from Jo:
"Manuka Honey was one of the first foods we started to bring to the UK as it is a perfect example of a natural food with amazing benefits, as well as one that is easy to incorporate into our usual diet.
Some time ago, as medical trials continued to prove the value of Manuka Honey I was introduced to a fellow honey lover who was trying to create a patented process for drying Manuka Honey. It was not easy but after much trial and error, together we brought the worlds first Manuka Honey lozenge to the UK. Now the Green Bay Harvest Manuka Honeysucker range is available in five delicious flavours in 10 countries.
Our Manuka Honey is harvested from hives situated in remote and wild parts of New Zealand. The bees are responsibly managed by the beekeepers with whom we work to optimise the health of the colony and the purity of the products from the hives.
We test each barrel of honey on a range of quality measures. When the lozenges are made, we visually inspect every packet and a family member tastes samples from every batch to check ensure they are as delicious as a pure honey lozenge should be. There is more information more about our quality programme at greenbayharvest.co.uk
Because they don't contain additives or stabilize.
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Supplements / Superfoods / Dried & Syrup / Dried
- Health & Medicines / Winter Wellness / Sore Throat
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Supplements / Manuka Honey
- Health & Medicines / Winter Wellness / Immunity Support
- Health & Medicines / Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Sore Throat
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Immunity
- Brands: Green Bay Harvest
- Countries: New Zealand
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free
Store flat in a cool dry place under 25°C.
Prepare & Use
To get maximum benefit for the throat, suck (don't chew) two Honeysuckers sequentially. Let each dissolve slowly.
Recommended Dosage: Take every 3-4 hours as needed.
Propolis may cause severe allergic reaction
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Green Bay Harvest Ltd.,
38 Glisson Road,
Cardboard box recyclable.
No additives or added sugar.
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Milk, Yeast
Organic UMF® 12+ Active Manuka Honey (99%), Echinacea extract (0.5%), Propolis (0.5%).
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Sugar
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Eggs
Free From Milk
Free From Nuts
Free From Yeast
|Typical Values||per 100g||per serving (2x3g lozenge|
|of which sugars||93.3g||5.2g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.