Offer - Green Celery essential Waitrose
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Refrigerate after purchase.
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children
Per 100g Calories 7, Fat 0.2g, Saturates trace, Salt 0.15g, Sugars 0.9g GDA
Contains Gluten, Free From Wheat, Contains Celery
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
|of which saturates||trace|
This rustic Italian recipe features a heart warming blend of pasta, beans, vegetables and herbs, brought together with flavoursome Napolina chopped tomatoes. Easy to make, this delicious soup works well all year round.
Winter white Fenland celery is not only a healthy snack but also a great cooking ingredient. It makes a delicious base flavour for this creamy soup, perfect for a cold winter's day.
This venison chilli is a rich and gamey alternative to a more traditional beef or pork version. It is a warming, spicy dish, which is ideal for chilly winter nights. This is a really simple way to feed a crowd and would be ideal for Bonfire Night. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
1 hr 50 mins
With its unique 'nutty-sweet' flavour and satisfying crunch, Fenland celery is the ideal edible spoon with which to eat this gorgeously gooey Camembert.
A recipe from the home of Tabasco, Louisiana. Full of flavour, this dish is a staple in Louisiana and is sure to be a crown pleaser. The Habanero Tabasco gives it a slight kick and a lot of extra flavour.
2 hrs 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.