- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Green Giant Sweetcorn Niblets 198g
Tender and Crisp.
NO Artificial Additives or Preservatives.
One of your 5 a day*.
Have You Tried?
Green Giant 'Salad Crisp' - specially selected extra crisp seeds perfect for brightening up your salads.
Keep it Green.
Green Giant cares for the environment.
Our packaging is 100% recyclable.
Vacuum packed with very little water.
*80g of drained Sweetcorn = One of Your Five Recommended Daily Servings of Fruit & Veg.
- Brands: Green Giant
Store in a cool dry place. Best before date - see end of can
Prepare & Use
Easy open ring-pull can.
1. Pull up tab to break seal.
2. Pull tab other way to open.
3. If using can opener open can at base.
Empty contents into a small saucepan and bring just to a boil.
Empty contents into micro-wave safe dish and cover. Microwave on high for 1½ - 2 minutes.
Drain, season to taste.
How To Serve.
Simply drain and serve hot or cold! Perfect for salads, stir fries, pizza & pasta!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Distributed By General Mills UK
PO Box 363
Sweet Corn, Water, Salt
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||6.5g|
|of which saturates||0g|
Canned Food UK's mini sweetcorn pancakes offer a really tasty savoury twist on a traditional favourite. By using canned sweetcorn you're creating a really healthy snack that is perfect for breakfast. If you don't have a sweet tooth, swap maple syrup for tomato sauce instead.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Jun-2013 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.