- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Green Pak Choi Waitrose 235g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per kg: £5.74
Waitrose Green Pak Choi
Delicate & Refreshing
Originally from the Far East, this authentic Asian cabbage is crisp and sweet tasting.
Gently stir fry to preserve its flavour and crunch.
- Speciality / International / Chinese / Fresh
- Fresh / Vegetables / Cabbage, Spinach & Greens / Pak Choi
- New Season Fruit & Veg
Refrigerate after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Remove all packaging, trim ends, slice and wash thoroughly before cooking.
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium heat, add Pak Choi and fry or stir fry until tender.
Place in a pan of boiling water, cover and bring back to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender.
B/650W: 7 mins
D/750W: 6 mins
E/850W: 5 mins
Place in a microwaveable dish with 2-3 tbsp of water, cover and cook on full power. Stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Country of Packing
RG12 8YA .
Plastic bag keep away from babies and small children.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.2g|
|of which saturates||Trace|
Baby pak choi look more attractive, but regular pak choi can be used if cut into thick slices before cooking.
<p>Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining</p>
A fragrant and colourful stir-fry with the flavours of Thailand.
Variation Use uncooked shelled prawns instead of the beef. Cook them in exactly the same way. Cook's Notes You can omit the sugar, if you like. It's not essential, and the dish will still taste great.
Cook's Notes If you can't find mirin, a sweet Japanese cooking wine, use dry sherry or omit altogether.
View all recipes containing Green Pak Choi Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.