- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Green People Organic Aloe Vera Deodorant Roll On 75ml
Price per 100ml: £10.60
A refreshing, natural and organic deodorant with Chamomile and Sandalwood.
- Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis
- Refreshing and active with anti-bacterial properties
- Made without alcohol and pore-clogging Aluminium
- Will not prevent the essential process of perspiration
- A subtle scent of Sandalwood and Chamomile
Made without pore-clogging Aluminium, Parabens, ethyl alcohol and artificial fragrances.
Certified with the Organic Food Federation
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
To view the whole Green People range - click here
- Organic / Health & Beauty / Deodorants
- Toiletries / Men's Toiletries / Deodorants / Roll on & Sticks
- Toiletries / Deodorants & Body Sprays / Natural Deodorants
- Toiletries / Deodorants & Body Sprays / Men's Deodorants / Men's Roll On & Sticks / Men's Roll On
- Toiletries / Deodorants & Body Sprays / Women's Deodorants / Women's Roll On
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight
Prepare & Use
Shake well before use. Roll onto clean, dry armpits.
Country of Origin
The Green People Co. Ltd.
Plastic packaging recyclable. .
"My sister and I went on the holiday of a lfe-time to Botswana. It was in the middle of the dry season and temperatures reached 40 degrees in the shade even in the Okovango Delta. The Kalahari was even hotter. Your marvellous deoderant kept us both sweet smelling in extreme conditions. Well done for devising such a wonderful product."
A.W. by email
"Your deodorants are amazing, I should know, I'm a fitness instructor and trainer and I get dreadfully ''moist'' several times a day, your deo works wonders, it lets me sweat as nature intended but I don't end up all pongy."
Ms. L. by email. .
AQUA, AMMONIUM ALUM, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, ZINC RICINOLEATE (FROM CASTOR OIL), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*^, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LEVULINIC ACID, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) POWDER*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT*, AROMA [SANTALUM AUSTROCALEDONICUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL*, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (ROMAN CHAMOMILE) OIL*], CETEARYL OLIVATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, SCLEROTIUM GUM, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE. *89.6% ORGANIC, ^FAIRLY TRADED.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.