- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Organic Children Lavender Bath & Shower 200ml
Save 15%, was £6.63 - Save 15% when you order by 21/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100ml: £2.82
Organic Children Bath & Shower
Gentle for delicate skin certified organic ingredients, no nasties
Organic Aloe Vera, Elderflower & Lavender
Bath and shower wash gentle enough for everyday use. A little goes along way. 200ml equals 600-800ml of most conventional bubble baths.
The company was formed to provide truly natural, organic formulations for my daughter Sandra, who suffered from egzema and severe skin allergies.
No Nasties - naturally made without lanolin, parabens, colourants, synthetic fragrances, PEG's, petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene glycol or SLS/SLES
To view the whole Green People range - click here
- Toiletries / Bath, Shower & Soap / Children's Bath & Shower / Children's Bath
- Toiletries / Bath, Shower & Soap / Children's Bath & Shower / Children's Shower
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Children's Bath & Shower / Children's Bath
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Children's Bath & Shower / Children's Shower
- Toiletries / Bath, Shower & Soap / Shower / Children's Shower / Hair & Body Wash
- Toiletries / Bath, Shower & Soap / Bath / Children's Bath / Hair & Body
- Organic / Health & Beauty / Haircare
Prepare & Use
Squeeze a small amount into waterflow whilst filling the bath or onto a wet sponge or flannel. Rinse thoroughly after bathing. Apply Children's Aloe Vera Lotion & After Sun while skin is still damp. Avoid contact with eyes
The Green People Co. Ltd
"Gorgeous, really nice subtle scent, makes great bubbles and has an impressive list of pure ingredients that have led to its certified organic stamp. Toby used to have extremely sensitive skin as a baby and I will admit that I'd avoided all bubble baths for this reason. Now that he's tested these bubbles there really is no looking back! He has had no reaction to the product and the bath is not left slimy or slippery after use. I really like the fact that as it says on the pack “a little goes a long way, 200ml equals 600-800ml of most conventional products”.
Anne Coates, www.parentingwithouttears.com/articles/20070816
"I've tried a lot of products from this range and they all are really worth the money. I turned to this for washing my little one in the bath from 3 months old. I switched at about 12 months old after I'd nearly used it up (it really lasts for ages considering you use it each bath and we normally bath her each evening). I went straight back to this one as the one I switched to gave her dry skin patches."
Suzan, reviewer for thebabywebsite.com .
Aqua (Pure Water), Decyl Glucoside (Foaming Agent Derived from Corn), Glycerin (Plant-derived), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Mild Foaming Agent from Coconut), *Sambucus Nigra (Elder Flower) Infusion, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Aroma [#*Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil], *Linalool (from Essential Oil).
*Certified Organic Ingredients.
#Fairly Traded Ingredient.
Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.