- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Green People Organic Gentle Cleanse & Makeup Remover 200ml
Price per 100ml: £7.80
Natural & organic facial cleanser and make up remover with Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Marshmallow
• Purifies, nourishes, hydrates
• Anti ageing and anti inflammatory properties
• Effectively removes lipstick, mascara and other make-up
• Gentle aroma from pure plant sources
• Free from alcohol and detergents
• Suitable for all skin types
Made without Parabens, SLS, Lanolin, Ethyl alcohol, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants.
Certified Organic with the Organic Food Federation.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
To view the whole Green People range - click here
- Brands: Green People
- Age Range: 20-30, 30-50
- Skin Type: Sensitive, Dry, Normal, Combination, Anti-Ageing
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Organic
Keep in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Using fingertips apply in small circular movements to face and neck. Remove with cotton wool or wash off with warm water and follow with a splash of cold to stimulate circulation.
For tip-top results finish off with Green People 'Gentle Tone', then moisturise with 'Day Solution' or 'Vita Min Fix'™.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Green People Company Ltd., RH13 8LN
Plastic packaging recyclable..
"As a nutritionist I'm very cautious about what I put in my body, inside and out. With Green People products I can be assured that I'm using only natural organic products without all the harmful parabens. The Gentle Cleanse is excellent!"
"Just wanted to say thank you for the excellent "gentle cleanse", which I purchased on a pregnant whim whilst seeking something greener and purer than my expensive well known cleanser. I knew it was cheaper and greener, but what i never ever expected was how blooming excellent it is at getting my make up off! After going to a summer ball in totally caked-on full-foundation-and-every-product-i-own make up i thought i'd use the dregs of the above mentioned expensive cleanser & toner to remove it but somehow i couldn't stop myself having a second go with "gentle cleanse" (simply because it feels so lovely). I was horrified to find that despite my pre-cleanse effort, most of my make up was actually still there, not so after the gentle cleanse, which takes off absolutely everything, but doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped at all. WONDERFUL! I feel ashamed of being skeptical about the effectiveness of a product, simply because it was so ethical, but of course i am converted now :-) what's more i use less product and my skin looks loads better Thank you all, for developing such a lovely effective product."
AQUA (SPRING WATER), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, GLYCERIN* (VEGETABLE DERIVED), SQUALANE (FROM OLIVE OIL), CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) POWDER*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) EXTRACT*, AROMA [PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (ROSE GERANIUM) OIL*], HYDROLYSED JOJOBA ESTERS, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SALICYLIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*, LINALOOL*, CITRAL*, LIMONENE*. *91.6% ORGANIC, FAIRLY TRADED
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.