- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Green People Organic Hydrating Firming Serum 50ml
Price per 10ml: £2.39
Natural & organic facial serum with Chamomile, Seaweed & Rose Geranium.
• Stimulates, hydrates, firms
• Toning gel with anti ageing properties
• Helps to prevent and reduce blemishes
• Suitable for all skin types
Made without Parabens, SLS, Lanolin, Ethyl alcohol, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants.
Certified Organic with the Organic Food Federation.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
To view the whole Green People range - click here
- Beauty / Skin Care / Facial Moisturising / Day Cream
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Skin Care / Moisturisers
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Summer Beauty / Treat Yourself
- Beauty / Skin Care / Facial Moisturising / Serums & Oils / Serums
- Beauty / Skin Care / Anti-ageing / Serums & Oils / Serums
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Anti-Ageing / Serums & Oils / Serums
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Facial Moisturising / Serums & Oils / Serums
- Organic / Health & Beauty / Skin Care
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Skin Care / Skin Concerns
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Facial Moisturising / Day Cream
- Brands: Green People
- Age Range: 30-50, 50+
- Skin Type: Sensitive, Dry, Normal, Combination, Oily, Anti-Ageing
- Options: On Offer
Prepare & Use
Use sparingly morning and evening after Gentle Cleanse™. Apply to the skin with a light tapping motion. Complete your daily skin care routine with Green People Day Solution™, Vita Min Fix™ or Anti Ageing Facial Oil.
Tip: Combine with Facial Oil for soft, toned skin and to make an effective base for our organic mineral makeup.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Green People Company Ltd., RH13 8LN.
Plastic packaging recyclable.
AQUA, GLYCERIN* (VEGETABLE DERIVED), ENTEROMORPHA COMPRESSA (SEAWEED) EXTRACT, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA (TARA BUSH) GUM, HELICHRYSUM STOECHAS (EVERLASTING FLOWER) EXTRACT*, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) POWDER*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) EXTRACT*, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (MARSHMALLOW) EXTRACT*, XANTHAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN (IRISH MOSS), YUCCA SCHIDIGERA (YUCCA) EXTRACT, AROMA [ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) OIL*, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (ROSE GERANIUM) OIL*^], BENZYL ALCOHOL, SORBIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, GERANIOL*, CITRAL*, CITRONELLOL*, LINALOOL*, LIMONENE*. *96.72% ORGANIC, ^FAIRLY TRADED
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.