Green People Organic Self Tan Lotion 200ml
Price per 100ml: £8.98
A revolutionary natural self tan made with organic Rosehip, Geranium & Sandalwood. Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema or psoriasis, also helps to conceal blue veins in legs.
• Achieve a healthy, natural-looking tan without harmful sun exposure
• Quick-drying and non-greasy leaving skin soft and supple
• Lightly scented with beautiful essential oils – no typical ‘fake tan’ smell!
• Note – self tan lotion does not offer protection against UV light
• 89% certified organic
Made without Parabens, Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants. Certified with the Organic Food Federation. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Bath & Body / Body Care
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Self Tanning
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Body Care / Moisturisers with Self Tan
- Beauty / Skin Care / Body Care / Tinted Moisturiser
- Beauty / Skin Care / Self Tanning
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Summer Beauty / Sun Kissed Look
Prepare & Use
If you have particularly sensitive skin, you may wish to patch test this product. Apply a small amount of the Self Tan to an area of the inner forearm. Leave for 12 hours and look for redness or irritation. If there is no reaction, reapply the Self Tan in the same place and leave for 24 hours. If there is no reaction after this time, apply it for a third time to the same skin area and leave for a further 24 hours. If there is no reaction by the end of this time then it can be assumed that you can tolerate this product.
Exfoliate thoroughly before application. Apply using circular movements, taking particular care at the elbows, ankles and knees. Wash hands thoroughly after application. Tan will develop after 3-4 hours. Re-apply every 3-5 days for maximum impact and to maintain tan.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Green People Company Ltd., RH13 8LN, .
Plastic packaging recyclable..
AQUA (SPRING WATER), DIHYDROXYACETONE (FROM SUGAR AND GLYCERIN), ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, ROSA MOSCHATA (ROSEHIP) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, AROMA [SANTALUM AUSTROCALEDONICUM (SANDALWOOD) WOOD OIL*, VETIVERIA ZIZANOIDES (VETIVERT) ROOT OIL*^, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (ROSE GERANIUM) OIL*^], OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*, LINALOOL*, CITRAL*. *89.5% ORGANIC, ^FAIRLY TRADED
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.