- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Green People Organic Vita Min Fix Nourishing 24 Hour Moisturiser 50ml
Price per 10ml: £2.99
Natural & organic facial moisturiser with Evening Primrose, Avocado & Seaweed
• Enriches, hydrates
• 24 hour facial moisturiser with anti-ageing properties
• Packed with vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids
• Contains Baicalin plant to help maintain skin elasticity and youthfulness
• Suitable for normal or dry skin
Made without Parabens, SLS, Lanolin, Ethyl alcohol, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants.
Certified Organic with the Organic Food Federation.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
To view the whole Green People range - click here
- Beauty / Skin Care / Anti-ageing / Day Cream
- Beauty / Skin Care / Facial Moisturising / Day Cream
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Skin Care / Moisturisers
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Anti-Ageing / Day Cream
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Summer Beauty / Treat Yourself
- Organic / Health & Beauty / Skin Care
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Skin Care / Skin Concerns
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Facial Moisturising / Day Cream
Prepare & Use
Apply morning and/or night to perfectly cleansed and toned skin. Massage gently into the face and neck using light pressing movements.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Green People Company Ltd., RH13 8LN .
Plastic packaging recyclable..
"Hello, I just wanted to write to you to tell you how much I enjoy using your products! I’ve never felt compelled to write to a company before but your products have made such a difference to my life that I felt it was only right to thank you!! My favourite product is Vita Min Fix which I have recently discovered – it has totally transformed my skin and I don’t think I’ll ever stop using it! So thank you Green People and please don’t ever stop making your amazing products!"
Katie, by post
"I recently attended a ‘well being clinic’ in Nottingham where I was given a couple of free samples of your moisturiser to try. I must admit I took them reluctantly as I have been using a well known brand of beauty products for some years and have never been unhappy with the products. However, rushing out to work Sunday gone and not expecting to returning home until Tuesday I was most frustrated to learn that I did not pack my face cream, but there sitting in my hand bag from the weekend were the free samples, relieved but anxious I immediately smeared my face in ‘vita min fix’ first noticing the scent, which I instantly liked. I have now worn your product for 3 days and 2 nights and I am delighted. My makeup has remained fresh, my skin has felt soft all day and I had a new air of confidence about my skin, and this in such a short amount of time shocked me. In fact it shocked me so much I was spurred into this letter of thanks."
L.C. by email .
Aqua (spring water), ^*Elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, *Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol (emulsifying plant wax), *Cannabis sativa (hemp) oil, Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifying plant wax), *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, *Olea europaea (olive) oil, Glyceryl stearate (plant-derived moisturiser), *Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) powder, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, *Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil unsaponifiables, Fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract, *Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) extract, Aroma [^*Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, Santalum austrocaledonicum (sandalwood) oil], *Camelia sinensis (green tea) extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid and Dehydroacetic acid (preservative system), *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Linalool, *Citral, *d-Limonene (from essential oils
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.