- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Gressingham Whole Duck Serves 2-4 Typical weight: 2.1kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Typical price £18.88
Price per kg: £8.99
Min. weight: 1.9kg
Max. weight: 2.3kg
Gressingham Fresh British Duck with Giblets
Specially selected for their rich, flavoursome meat, our ducks come from carefully chosen farms in East Anglia.
- Brands: Gressingham Foods
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC.
Prepare & Use
Place the duck on a grill rack or trivet over a roasting tin. Cook in centre of oven (for 45 minutes per kg of a duck). Check that the bird is cooked by piercing the thickest part of the thigh with a skewer. The duck is cooked when the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Cover with foil and allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving. Prick the skin all over with a fork to pierce it
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||10.1g|
Guinea fowl cooked this way are moist and packed with flavour, as all the tasty juices are sealed within the pot.
1 hr 20 mins
Duck is a special-occasion dish in China, and this cooking method makes the most of its sweet, succulent flesh.
2 hrs 50 mins
For something a little different, this festive dish is rich with seasonal citrus flavour.
Dark fruit cuts through the succulent richness of roast duck in this new version of a Chinese favourite. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
2 hrs 40 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.