- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Gressingham Whole Duck Serves 2-4 Typically: 2.1kg
Price per kg: £8.99
Min. weight: 1.9kg
Max. weight: 2.3kg
Gressingham Fresh British Duck with Giblets
Specially selected for their rich, flavoursome meat, our ducks come from carefully chosen farms in East Anglia.
- Brands: Gressingham Foods
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC.
Prepare & Use
Place the duck on a grill rack or trivet over a roasting tin. Cook in centre of oven (for 45 minutes per kg of a duck). Check that the bird is cooked by piercing the thickest part of the thigh with a skewer. The duck is cooked when the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Cover with foil and allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving. Prick the skin all over with a fork to pierce it
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||10.1g|
Children and adults alike go mad for this salad! Serve with pancakes on the side should you wish to make duck pancakes - take the pancakes and place them on a serving plate. Cover 1 tsp of hoisin sauce over the centre of the pancake, add some salad and some spring onion, wrap into a parcel and serve straight away! You could also add some watermelon cubes and roasted cashew nuts to this salad if you wish.
2 hrs 12 mins
Guinea fowl cooked this way are moist and packed with flavour, as all the tasty juices are sealed within the pot.
1 hr 20 mins
Duck is a special-occasion dish in China, and this cooking method makes the most of its sweet, succulent flesh.
2 hrs 50 mins
Nothing beast a traditional roast Gressingham duck with all of the trimmings for Sunday lunch. Remember to save the duck fat to make delicious crispy roast potatoes.
1 hr 50 mins
For something a little different, this festive dish is rich with seasonal citrus flavour.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.