Guinness Original 4 x 440ml
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Limited Edition Can
St. James's Gate Dublin
the one that started it all. Brewed to perfection for over 200 years. Crack it open. the unmistakable deep-dark colour. The crisp hint of roasted barley, the fresh breeze of hops. The refreshing bite. The bittersweet reward. Pure beauty. Pure Guinness
- Brands: Guinness
Prepare & Use
Country of Origin
Guinness & Co.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
Irish cuisine is all about good, hearty dishes. You'll get plenty of big flavours, as well as outstanding value for money, with this rich and meaty dish.
1 hr 50 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 03:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.