H. Forman & Son Salmon & Lobster Fishcakes 250g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £25.60
H. Forman & Son
Salmon & Lobster gourmet fishcake.
Salmon & Lobster, two of Britain's finest seafoods have long been favourites of gourmets and chefs alike, and fishcakes are now a comfort food classic on fashionable restaurant menus.
At H. Forman and Son we have taken comfort to the next level with these luxurious ready-cooked salmon & lobster fishcakes.
These are prepared entirely by hand using prime quality salmon and lobster.
- Brands: H. Forman & Son
Keep refrigerated 0-4°C.
Prepare & Use
Remove fishcakes from packaging and place on a baking tray in the centre of
a preheated oven at 180ºC for 18 minutes
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid several times. Heat on full power
for 90 seconds. (Note all appliances vary, these are guidelines only, check
food is piping hot before serving)
Try serving simply with a salad for a light gourmet snack or with our creamy
champagne Sauce to achieve new gastronomic heights.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
H. Forman & Son,
x2 Fish cakes
H.Forman & Son is the world's oldest producer of smoked Scottish salmon.It supplies leading chefs and restaruants in London and around the world. In recent years it has diversified to become a bespoke producer of artisan food for the catering trade. Its premises is located adjacent to the London 2012 Olympic stadium, where is has its own restaurant and many of the foods offered through Ocado can be enjoyed there with views both into the smokehouse and out to the Olympic Park. .
- Contains Gluten, Contains Egg, Contains Fish, Contains Shellfish
Scottish salmon (50%) (farmed in the UK), lobster (10%), potato, herbs,
flour, egg & seasoning.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.