- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
H. Forman & Son Seared Black Cod with Miso Sauce 250g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Black Cod with Miso Sauce. Restaurant quality dishes. Hand prepared by professional chefs.
2 x 125g portions
Black Cod with Miso Sauce is a dish made famous by world renowned chef, Nobu. Correctly known as a wild 'sable-fish', H. Forman & Son's black cod is caught off Alaska from sustainable fisheries. This flavoursome fish is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids - essential for a healthy diet. The miso marinade and glaze is the perfect complement giving a deliciously sweet, oriental caramel flavour. The Black Cod comes ready marinated and cooked.
After 100 years of supplying the finest smoked salmon to the world's leading chefs, H. Forman & Son is now frequently asked to prepare and supply freshly prepared dishes direct to restaurants and caterers. Now, with our Restaurant Collection, you can enjoy these dishes at home. All are handmade by professional chefs using the freshest natural ingredients with not a preservative in sight. They are, we hope you'll agree, seriously tasty and, best of all, service is included!
- Fresh / Easy To Cook / Fishcakes & Fish Dishes / Fish Dishes
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Cod, Haddock & Pollock / Cod
- Brands: H. Forman & Son
Keep refrigerated: 0-4C.
Prepare & Use
To Reheat: Remove fish portions from packaging and the bottle of miso sauce from under the tray. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven at 180ºC for 5 minutes.
To Microwave: Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid several times. Heat on full powder for 1 minute. (Note: all appliances vary - these are guidelines only - check food is piping hot before serving).
Serving: Serve drizzled with either hot or cold miso sauce, according to taste. Whilst we have done everything we can to remove all bones, the occasional bone may remain. Try serving with steamed Pak Choy and savour
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
H. Forman & Son
Sleeve & Tray.
- Contains: Fish
Black Cod (Sablefish - Cought in the Pacific Ocean) (90%), Miso, Mirin, Sake & Brown Sugar.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.