H. Forman & Son Marinated Salmon (Beetroot Cure) 150g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £46.67
Marinated Scottish Salmon
Beetroot cured which is a visually stunning take on the Gravadlax theme. Best served with a spoonful of creme fraiche.
With their different colours as well as flavours, these hand carved slices make a stunning display for any feast or for canapes
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Seafood & Smoked Salmon / Smoked Salmon
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked & Cured / Salmon
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked Salmon
- Brands: H. Forman & Son
This packet should be kept refrigerated between 0 and 3ºC. At this temperature it will maintain its perfect condition until the date shown below. Once opened, the contents of this packet should be consumed within three days.
Prepare & Use
Remove the fish from the refrigerator two hours before use and serve at room temperature to allow the natural oils and flavours to flow. Gravadlax is delicious on its own, in sandwiches, or served with a salad.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
H. Forman & Son
30a Marshgate Lane
The marinating processes take 48 hours and are prepared to special recipes.
The salmon is hand carved by Forman's own craftsmen, ensuring fine yet luxurious slices. The subtle flavours have been specially selected to enhance rather than overpower the taste of fresh Scottish salmon fillets.
H.Forman & Son is the world's oldest producer of smoked Scottish salmon.
It supplies leading chefs and restaruants in London and around the world. In recent years it has diversified to become a bespoke producer of artisan food for the catering trade. Its premises is located adjacent to the London 2012 Olympic stadium, where is has its own restaurant and many of the foods offered through Ocado can be enjoyed there with views both into the smokehouse and out to the Olympic Park..
- Contains: Fish
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Trace|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.