Offer - Haagen-Dazs Mint Leaves & Chocolate 500ml
Price per 100ml: 90p
Mint leaves ice cream with chocolate fudge chunks (8%).
Classic mint ice cream infused with real mint leaves and chocolate fudge pieces to create a truly unique and indulgent treat.
Prepare & Use
For the best experience, remove ice cream from freezer approximately 10 minutes before serving
Country of Origin
General Mills International Sàrl,
P.O. Box 363,
- Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Soya\Soybeans
Fresh Cream, Condensed Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Egg Yolk, Vegetable Oil, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Mint Leaves, Cocoa Mass, Gelling Agent: Pectins, Natural Mint Flavouring, Butter Oil, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring
|Typical Values||2 x scoop (100 ml)|
|of which: sugars||18.1 g|
|of which: saturates||10.2 g|
|Equiv. as salt||0.11 g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.