Offer - Hahn Pinot Noir 2012 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £9.74
Hanh Pinot Noir
Hahn Winery was founded in 1980 by Nicky and gaby Hanh and is still family owned and operated today. Their children, Philip and Caroline will continue the family's commitment to high quality, handcrafted wines.
This Pinot Noir has aromas of fresh mixed berries, dark cherries, lavender and cassis. It has been matured for a short time in French oak barrels which gives it added complexity and has created a perfect partner for mushroom risotto, shellfish, duck and grilled salmon.
Alc. 14.5% Vol.
- Brands: Hahn
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Countries: California
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £10 to £15
- Wine Cellar: Red
Country of Origin
Agencies 4 Rickett Street
London SW6 1RU
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.