Half Aromatic Crispy Duck Waitrose 610g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per 100g: £1.47
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
To oven heat duck only:
Preheat oven. Remove duck from pouch Place in a roasting tin in the centre of oven. Electric: 200ºC 35 mins. Fan 180ºC 35 mins. Gas 6 35 mins.
To microwave pancakes only:
Microwave ovens vary. Refer to handbook. Remove pancakes from carton. Pierce bag containing pancakes in several places. Place on a microwaveable plate. Check food is piping hot. If not re-cover and heat for further brief period. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Microwave: B/650W 50 secs, D/750W 35 secs, E/850W 30 secs.
To steam pancakes only:
Remove pancakes from carton and bag. Place on a heat proof plate. Cover with foil or a saucepan lid. Place over a pan of gently simmering water and steam for 3 minutes. Turn pancakes over and steam for a further 3 minutes. Steam 6 mins.
Hoisin sauce: serve cold - do not heat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Pouch, sachet, film and carton recyclable
May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Peanut, Contains Soya
Duck (56%), Chinese Pancakes, Water, Sugar, Soya Bean, Salt, Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup, Wheat Flour, Colour Plain Caramel, Garlic Purée, Modified Maize Starch, Barley Malt Vinegar, Five Spice Flavouring, Meat Tenderiser, Cinnamon, Acetic Acid, Cassia, Coriander, Fennel, Ginger, Aniseed, Szechuan Pepper, Mushroom Extract.
Chinese Pancakes contain Wheat Flour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch.
Meat Tenderiser contains Salt, Wheat Flour, Papain.
Sugar Crushed yellow bean [fermented soya beans (soya bean, wheat flour, salt, water), soya sauce (water, soya bean, salt, wheat flour), sugar, water, colour: plain caramel] Water Garlic puree Mushroom soya sauce (water, soya beans, salt, sugar, wheat flour, mushroom extract) Modified maize starch Salt Chinese Five Spice (cassia, coriander, fennel, ginger, aniseed, szechuan pepper) Cinnamon Acetic acid
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/4 pack|
|of which sugars||9.83g||12.34g|
|of which saturates||3g||3.77g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.