Half Fat French Creme Fraiche Waitrose 200ml
7 days guaranteed (avg. 16)*
Price per 100ml: 37.5p
Waitrose Half Fat Creme Fraiche
Thickened soured cream with less than half the fat of creme fraiche.
Smooth and velvety half fat creme fraiche is produced in France for Waitrose. So versatile and easy to use, it doesn't curdle or separate when heated.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Prepare & Use
Enjoy its tangy taste hot or old, sweet or savoury dishes
Country of Origin
Pot, lid and foil recyclable.
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Added Ingredients: Thickener Modified Maize Starch, Stabiliser Pectin.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per tablespoon|
|of which sugars||3.5g||1.1g|
|of which saturates||10g||3g|
The hot horseradish is the perfect partner to succulent cod fillets in this simple and elegant dish.
A tasty dish of pan-fried cod fillets with parmesan mash and sundried tomato dressing.
Heavenly honey flavoured blueberry compote over tangy fresh lemon tart and served with creme fraiche. This restaurant chic dessert epitomises summer.
1 hr 30 mins
Directly translated to mean Jansson's temptation, this winter warmer is hearty enough to be a meal in itself, or can be served as a delicious side dish with roast lamb or pork.
1 hr 20 mins
Norwegian gravlaks - known in Swedish as gravadlax - is gourmet fast-food fish. Cured with dill, sea salt, sugar, coriander and white pepper for a few days, this Scandinavian classic is full of flavour yet delicate in texture, and utterly good for you. Try it with sourdough crispbread, for a quick lunch, or alternatively with buttered new potatoes or even in a salad.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.