Half Fat French Creme Fraiche Waitrose 200ml
7 days guaranteed (avg. 18)*
Price per 100ml: 37.5p
Enjoy its tangy taste hot or old, sweet or savoury dishes
Preparation and Usage
Recipe Suggestion: Ideal for spooning and for use in both hot and cold, sweet or savoury recipes and doesn't separate even if boiled.
Country of Origin
Foil - Metal - Check Local Recycling; Lid - Metal - Check Local Recycling; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Half Cream (Milk, Lactic Cultures), Thickener Modified Maize Starch, Stabiliser Pectin
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 30g Serving|
|of which saturates||9.8g||2.9g|
|of which sugars||3.5g||1.1g|
The hot horseradish is the perfect partner to succulent cod fillets in this simple and elegant dish.
A tasty dish of pan-fried cod fillets with parmesan mash and sundried tomato dressing.
Adam served up this recipe at the American Express event at London Restaurant Festival and is a dish he loves to share with his mates. Laid back food, good and bold flavours but simplicity done is key to Adam cooking style and this recipe is no exception. Where possible, fresh ingredients are recommended, but good quality frozen alternatives can be used.
Heavenly honey flavoured blueberry compote over tangy fresh lemon tart and served with creme fraiche. This restaurant chic dessert epitomises summer.
1 hr 30 mins
Directly translated to mean Jansson's temptation, this winter warmer is hearty enough to be a meal in itself, or can be served as a delicious side dish with roast lamb or pork.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.