Half Fat Soured Cream essential Waitrose 300ml
6 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Waitrose Pasteurised Half Fat Soured Cream
From a long-established group of carefully selected British dairy farmers who share our values and commitment to:
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards.
- Consistently ensuring the highest quality cream.
- Working together to protect our environment, encouraging wildlife to flourish and promote sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, consume within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
Suitable for spooning and cooking
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic pot and lid recyclable.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||7.3g|
|of which saturates||4.6g|
Loaded with tantalising flavours, serve this chilli with salsa soup teamed with tortilla chips and soured cream for a complete meal in a bowl.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Cook's Notes To prepare the courgettes, grate them on the large holes of a cheese grater.
Cook's Notes To sour your own cream, add a squeeze of lemon juice to some single cream, and leave it to sit for 10 minutes before using.
This roast is a wonderful dish to prepare for family and friends. Cooking time is dependent on the size of the meat joint, but as a general rule allow 30 minutes per 0.45kg of boned or rolled joint.
2 hrs 15 mins
View all recipes containing Half Fat Soured Cream essential Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.