Half Fat Tikka Cooking Sauce Waitrose 350g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 35.4p
A medium spiced sauce made from tomatoes and cream containing at least 50% less fat than standard Waitrose Tikka Cooking Sauce.
Store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
Prepare & Use
Preheat oven. Combine 400g of diced chicken and sauce in a casserole dish, cover and place in centre of oven. Stir half way through cooking. Ensure meat is thoroughly cooked, juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Stir before serving.
Add 400g of diced chilled chicken and sauce together into a pan. Simmer, stirring occasionally. Add extra water if more sauce is required. Ensure meat is thoroughly cooked, juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Stir before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats, Yeast
Onion puree, water, tomatoes (15%), single cream (9%), tomato paste, garlic puree, ginger puree, sugar, paprika, coriander, leaf, coriander powder, sea salt, modified maize starch, citric acid, chilli powder, garam masala powder, fenugreek leaf.
Garam masala powder contains coriander cassia, cumin, chilli powder, ginger, pepper cloves, cardamom, nutmeg, salt, bay leaf, turmeric.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||7.6g|
|of which saturates||1.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.