- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Halos N Horns Halo Baby Bath 250ml
Halos N Horns is sweet, kind and scrumptious enough to use on your baby.
With natural conditioners and plant derived cleansing ingredients, this hypoallergenic dermatological and non-drying formula is so gentle that it can be used all over or as a bubble bath. Ideal for babies and pregnant mums, it is designed to give total peace of mind.
You may notice the Baby Bath doesn’t have as many bubble as some other bubble baths. Don’t worry, it doesn’t mean it’s not doing its job. It’s simply because we don’t use SLS or SLES in our products (commonly used foaming agents), as they can dry out the skin. We prefer to use a plant based alternative to keep our products nice and gentle.
- Toiletries / Bath, Shower & Soap / Bath / Children's Bath / Body Wash
- Toiletries / Bath, Shower & Soap / Children's Bath & Shower / Children's Bath
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Baby Bath / Baby Wash
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Children's Bath & Shower / Children's Bath
- Brands: Halos N Horns
Prepare & Use
Directions for use: Pour into running water in the bath or apply a small amount to your hand or wet cloth and gently massage into wet hair and body
Country of Origin
Halo GB Ltd.,
PO Box 5371,
Here at Halos N Horns, we understand how delicate and sensitive young skin can be, so this product is very kind to eyes and contains no:
Dermapaedic basically sums up everything that we stand for so we’ve put the stamp on our whole range to show that every single scrumptious product ticks all of the required boxes. Our formulation is:
Kind to eyes
Suitable for sensitive skin
Formulated especially for kids
Not tested on animals
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Denatonium Benzoate.
We've taken advice from paediatric skin care experts who agree that you should only use water to bathe your baby for the first 4 weeks of life. So remember not to use any products in your baby's bath for the first month, and then celebrate your little angel's one month birthday with a lovely bonding bath using Halos N Horns Baby Bath.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.