- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Halos N Horns Halo Baby Bath 250ml
Price per 100ml: 80p
SILVER Mother & Baby Award 2011/12 Best High street Baby Skincare Product
GOLD Practical parenting & pregnancy Award 2012/13 Bathtime Product
- Safe & gentle;
- Kind to eyes;
- Allergen free fragrance;
- Suitable for sensitive skin;
- Not tested on animals.
Formulated with plant-derived cleansing ingredients, this soap-free and non-drying wash is so gentle that it can be used as a bubble bath or an all-over hair & body wash.
Here at Halos N Horns, we understand how delicate and sensitive young skin can be, so this product is very kind to eyes and contains NO: SLS, Phthalates, MIT, Parabens, Triclosan, Propylene glycol, SLES. You can enjoy bathing your baby without having any niggling worries about what you're putting on your little Angel's skin.
You may notice the Halos N Horns Baby Bath is not as foamy and bubbly as some other products. Don't worry, it doesn't mean it's not doing its job. It's simply because we don't use SLS in our products, a foaming agent that can irritate the skin. We prefer to use a plant based alternative to keep our products nice and gentle.
- Brands: Halos N Horns
Prepare & Use
Top Tip: We are dedicated to providing safe skincare for babies and children. That's why, at Halos N Horns we recommend avoiding all skincare products for the first month of life.
Directions for use: Pour under warm running water to make a bubble bath. For body wash, put a SMALL amount to your hand or a wet cloth and gently massage into wet hair and body.
Safety: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water immediately. Excessive or prolonged use may cause irritation in sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of babies and small children. Adult supervision required.
Country of Origin
Ceuta Healthcare Ltd.,
41 Richmond Hill,
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Denatonium Benzoate.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.