- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Halos N Horns Mango Melon Mayhem Shampoo & Conditioner 200ml
Mango Melon Mayhem Shampoo & Conditioner
Kind to eyes
- Propylene Glycol
Healthy haircare 4 ur little devils
With natural conditioners and plant derived cleansing ingredients, this gentle, hypoallergenic and non-drying formula was created for young sensitive skin. We've removed as many harsh detergents and worrying chemicals as possible because at Halos n Horns, we think you wash your child to get rid of nasties, not put more on.
"As a mother with young children I know how much of a nightmare bathtime can be. I need a product that will be fun and keep the kids happy but what I don't need are the scary chemicals still found in many kids shampoos and body washes. My son's eczema cleared up the moment I cut out SLS/SLES inspiring me to launch Halos n Horns, which he loves. It's fun and safe to use, the best of both worlds. I hope it helps your family as much as it has mine."
- Toiletries / Haircare / Children's
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Children's Essentials / Toiletries / Children's Haircare
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Children's Bath & Shower / Children's Shampoo
- Brands: Halos N Horns
Prepare & Use
Directions for use: Pour into running water in the bath or apply a small amount to your hand or wet cloth and gently massage into wet hair and body
Country of Origin
Halo GB Ltd.,
PO Box 5371,
You may notice the Mango Melon Shampoo & Conditioner doesn’t lather as much as some other products. Don’t worry, it doesn’t mean it’s not doing its job. It’s simply because we don’t use SLS or SLES in our products (commonly used foaming agents) as they can dry out the skin. We prefer to use a plant based alternative to keep our products nice and gentle. With less lather in the shampoo additional rinsing is recommended. This will ensure no shampoo is left in the hair. Only a small amount is required..
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Urea, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 47005, CI 42090.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-May-2013 at 00:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.