Offer - Hardys Crest Cabernet Shiraz Merlot Special Edition 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Our Cabernet Shiraz Merlot is an elegant, well-balanced wine with flavours of dark cherry, savoury tones and a soft silky finish - great with rich beef dishes.
- Brands: Hardys
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Medium Bodied
- Countries: New South Wales
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 3 years from purchase.
Enjoy this with spicy sausages, rack of lamb, cottage pie, braised beef or a BBQ
Preparation and Usage
Enjoy this with spicy sausages, rack of lamb, cottage pie, braised beef or a BBQ.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz/Syrah, Merlot
Colour: Bright Red Bouquet: Red fruits with light savoury notes, nutmeg & chocolate oak character Palate: Sweet ripe plum & berry fruits with a subtle vanilla & choc mint oak character. The wine is medium to full body with soft balanced tannins.
Great with rich beef dishes.
Five generations on, the Hardy family continues to nurture that vision and share with the world an array of award-winning wines that proudly carry the Hardy name. From age-old wines brimming with history,
to up-and-coming regional vineyards whose potential is just being realized, our winemakers expertly create single varietals and blends, which are all unique, inspired and bursting with character.
Vintage Conditions/Other Winemakers Notes: An excellent year for red wines, with a long growing season
consisting of warm mild days. The vineyards enjoyed this weather helping to produce grapes which showed dense colour, flavour, and fine soft tannins. The resultant wines are a mirror image of the fruit with a vibrant core of colour, sweet flavours, and long flavoursome palates.
Variety Breakdown (%): Cabernet Sauvignon 50.5 % Shiraz 36.4 % Merlot 11.9 % Other 1.2%
Detail pressing techniques used in production (Premium Only) Continuous screw press
Moderate use of French and American oak
Cellaring 2-4 years
Return To Address
Accolade Wines Ltd, Guildford, GU3 1LR, UK.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Thomas Hardy & Sons, Reynell Road, Reynella, S.A 5161.
Glass bottle recyclable
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Contains Sulphites, Egg & Milk.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jan-2015 at 02:34. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.