- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Harpic 100% Limescale Remover Fresh 750ml
100% Limescale remover
· Attacks limescale better than bleach.
· Removes stains.
· Kills all germs.
· Maximum bowl coverage.
Did you know that bleach only whitens limescale but cannot remove it. Harpic 100% Limescale Remover has been specially designed to disolve 100% of limescale and kill all germs in your toilet bowl. The new formula gives you better bowl coverage so you can ensure your toilet is left thoroughly clean and disinfected.
- Household / Supplier Shops / Cleaning Essentials / Harpic
- Household / Cleaning Cupboard / Bathroom & Toilet / Toilet Cleaners
- Brands: Harpic
Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
Prepare & Use
1. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct nozzle under the toilet rim.
2. Squeeze and apply slowly all around the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
3. For best results, leave for 30 minutes then brush and flush.
4. For killing all germs leave for 1 hour then flush.
To remove cap: 1. Squeeze pads on the sides of the cap and unscrew.
To replace cap: 1. Screw on tightly till you hear a click.
Suitable for all toilet bowls except stainless steel
Country of Origin
Reckitt Benckiser UK Limited,
PO Box 4044,
Causes severe burns.
Contains hydrochloric acid.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
Do not mix with bleach or other household cleaning products.
If swallowed, rinse mouth with water (only if the person is conscious).
After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water.
100g of liquid contains 6.75g hydrochloric acid.
<5%: Non-ionic Surfactant, Cationic Surfactant, Perfume, Disinfectant.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Jun-2013 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.