Harpic Power Plus Toilet Cleaner Citrus 750ml
Our Home Our Planet Info www.ourhome-ourplanet.com Our Carbon Footprint: Our global factories are carbon neutral - we are planting more than 2 million trees through our Trees for Change project. (www.treesforchange.info) An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com Ultimate cleaning power. Most powerful toilet cleaner. Kills 99.9% bacteria and viruses. Eliminates limescale. 100% stain removal. Cleans above and below the waterline. Harpic Power Plus Citrus Fresh toilet cleaner. Our ultimate cleaning power to leave your loo sparkling clean and hygienic. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, eliminates limescale and removes 100% of stains. Fresh citrus fragrance leaves your loo smelling clean. Gets to work in just 10 minutes.
- Brands: Harpic
Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
Prepare & Use
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Directions:
1. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
2. Squeeze and apply slowly all around the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
3. For best results leave for 10 minutes then brush and flush.
4. For killing all germs leave for 1 hour then brush and flush.
To remove cap: 1. Squeeze pads on sides of the cap and unscrew.
To replace cap: 1. Screw on tightly till you hear a click.
Suitable for all toilet bowls except stainless steel.
Causes severe burns.
Contains hydrochloric acid.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
Do not mix with bleach or other household cleaning products.
If swallowed, rinse mouth with water (only if the person is conscious).
After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water.
100g of liquid contains 10.5g hydrochloric acid.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Country of Packing
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,,
Delta Business Park,
Reckitt Benckiser Ireland,
Citywest Business Campus,
Bottle - Recyclable.
Contains: <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Cationic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume, Per 100g contains 9g of Hydrochloric Acid
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 06:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.