- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 50 180ml
Half Price, was £14.99 - Half Price when you order by 18/6/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100ml: £4.16
- With hydrating ribbons;
- 12h moisturisation;
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB;
- Water resistant;
- Light, tropical fragrance;
- UV protect;
- UVA ****: superior.
Recommended as an effective UV sunscreen by Skin Cancer Foundation International
Hawaiian Tropic™ Silk Hydration™ sun lotion pampers your skin like no ordinary sunscreen. The unique dual ribbon formula combines strong protection with luxurious, hydrating silk protein to wrap your skin in continuous moisture and help maintain luminous & protected skin in the sun.
Prepare & Use
Directions: Apply product 20 minutes before sun exposure. 3 tablespoons per full body application. Reapply frequently to maintain protection. Protect babies and young children from direct sunlight. Use clothing and suncare products with very high spf (higher than 25) for babies and young children.
Warning: Avoid intensive midday sun. No sunscreen product can provide 100% protection. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Reducing applied quantity will lower the level of protection significantly. Contains Oxybenzone
Country of Origin
Energizer Group Ltd,
Aqua, Octocrylene, Benzophenone-3, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Benzoate, Glycerin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Coco-Glucoside, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Paraffin, Silk Amino Acids, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Colocasia Antiquorum Root Extract, Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnatea Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, May contain: Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.