Heinz Organic Stock Cubes Chicken 6 per pack
Price each: 26p
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Heinz Organic Chicken Stock Cubes.
Stock cubes can be used as an ingredient for cooking to add flavour to family meals or meals for babies from 4-6 months onwards.
- Very low salt.
- Suitable from 4-6 months onwards.
If only part of the cube is used, rewrap the rest in the foil.
Store in a cool dry place away from odours.
Prepare & Use
Instructions for Use:
Dissolve the stock cube in boiling water. Once completely dissolved use the stock in recipes.
Stock cubes can be cut into smaller pieces - see the measuring table. Once stock is made use immediately. This stock cube is designed to be used as an ingredient in a recipe.
500ml Stock = 1 Stock Cube + 500ml Boiling Water.
250ml Stock = ½ Stock Cube + 250ml Boiling Water.
125ml Stock = ¼ Stock Cube + 125ml Boiling Water
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
H.J. Heinz Co. Ltd.,
Cardboard box recyclable.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, May Contain Lactose, Contains Celery, May Contain Mustard, May Contain Milk, Contains Yeast
Cornflour, Vegetable Oil, Yeast Extract, Chicken (7%), Chicken Fat, Onions, Sugar, Celery, Spice, Herbs, Garlic, Natural Flavouring.
Free From Gluten
May Contain Milk
May Contain Mustard
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 100ml made up stock|
|of which sugars||1.4g||0.02g|
|of which saturates||11.1g||0.2g|
This delicious and hearty mushroom risotto substitutes fiber-rich barley for the more traditional arborio rice and works well as a main dish or a side dish for steak.
This recipe comes from Eric Treuille of Books for Cooks, a cookery mecca in Notting Hill, London. Eric says, "We use chicken, honey and herb sausages in this dish but other types work just as well."
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.