Heinz Tomato Ketchup 700g
It's our *sun-ripened tomatoes, along with our passion & knowledge that give our recipe its unique flavour.
Grown not made...
No other tomato ketchup tastes quite like it.
Unscrew cap. Remove foil seal. Store cap down. After opening refrigerate and eat within 8 weeks.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Unscrew cap. Remove foil seal.
No artificial colours
No artificial flavours
No artificial preservatives
Preparation and Usage
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
H.J. Heinz Co. Ltd.,
Tomatoes (132g per 100g Ketchup), Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Spice & Herb Extracts (contain Celery), Spice
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving (15ml)|
|(of which sugars)||(23.7g)||(4.0g)|
|(of which saturates)||(Trace)||(Trace)|
A real family favourite - children through to adults will love this winter warmer - real comfort food.
Homemade bois boudran dipping sauce cranks the flavour up a notch in this fabulous take on a classic British picnic snack. Galton uses quail eggs however hen eggs will work just as well.
This recipe if from Richard Shepherd - chef patron of the Coq d'Or Restaurant Company, who says: "This is dedicated to my dear friend, journalist and ex-head of ITV Sport, John Bromley OBE, who wished life and food to be enjoyed without fuss...it's essentially a prawn cocktail on a plate. Eat it with chilled wine and warm company". Watch the video below to hear Richard's thoughts on the dish.
There's nothing like a plate of sticky ribs fresh off the barbecue. Josh Eggleton demonstrates how remarkably simple they are to prepare, coating the ribs in a ketchup, soy sauce and black treacle marinade.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jan-2015 at 01:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.