Heinz Weight Watchers Salmon & Broccoli Wedge Melt Frozen 320g
Weight Watchers Pro Points Value: 8 per meal
Salmon pieces in a savoury sauce and crunchy wedges
7 ProPoints value® per meal.
- Brands: Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers from Heinz
Cooking Instructions - General. COOKING INSTRUCTIONS * - COOK FROM FROZEN.
Before serving check that the food is piping hot throughout, if not cook further.
*These are for guidance only. Cooking times may need to be adjusted to account for variations in storage conditions, oven performance (consult your appliance handbook) and the number of trays being heated.
Although extra care has been taken to remove bones, small bones may remain. Do not defrost before cooking. TAKE CARE: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT. Do not re-heat once cooled. Contains Raw Fish.; Microwave - From Frozen. Microwave cooking: Remove film lid before cooking.
To Microwave: 750W or Category D, Cook on Full Power: 9 minutes. Stir product half way through cooking, Stand: 1 minute.
To Microwave: 850W or Category E, Cook on Full Power: 8 minutes. Stir product half way through cooking, Stand: 1 minute.; Oven cook - From Frozen. CONVENTIONAL COOKING: FOR BEST RESULTS.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Fan 180°C or gas mark 6.
2. Remove film lid and place on a baking tray.
3. Cook for 45 minutes in the top half of the oven.
4. Take out of the oven and stand for one minute.
5. Stir and serve.
Country of Origin
Health Mark: IE LO 0008 EC.
Full Product Name:
Salmon and broccoli in a savoury sauce, covered with a crumb and mozzarella cheese topping served with crunchy potato wedges
Food Freezer **** †Until best before end.
Star marked frozen food compartment *** †Until best before end.
Star marked frozen food compartment ** 1 month.
Star marked frozen food compartment * 1 week.
Ice making compartment 3 days.
†Should be -18°C or colder. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Made in Ireland
CARTON - CARD - widely recycled.
TRAY- PLASTIC - not currently recycled.
FILM - PLASTIC - not currently recycled.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Savoury Sauce (Water, Milk Powder, Modified Maize Starch, Milk Proteins, Coconut Fat, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Flavourings (contain Fish, Milk), Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulator - Citric Acid, Stabilisers - Sodium Phosphates, Tri-Phosphates, Spices, Colours - Beta-Carotene, Paprika Extract, Curcumin), Fried Potato Wedges (27%), Broccoli (14%), Salmon (14%, Fish), Mozzarella Cheese (contains Milk), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric), Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose
Contains Wheat, Fish, Milk, Gluten, Lactose.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Meal 320g||% RI* per meal|
|- of which saturates||1.0g||3.1g||16%|
|- of which sugars||2.3g||7.3g||8%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jan-2015 at 01:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.