Heinz Weight Watchers Salmon & Broccoli Wedge Melt Frozen 320g
Salmon and Broccoli in savoury sauce covered with a crumb and mozzarella cheese topping served with crunchy potato wedges.
Weight Watchers Pro Points Value: 8 per meal
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Fish Pies & Meals / Fish Dishes
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Healthier Choices & Weight Watchers
- Brands: Weight Watchers
Keep frozen. Detailed instructions on packaging.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - Cook from Frozen:
Before serving check that the food is piping hot throughout, if not cook further.
Remove film before cooking.
750W or Category D - 9 minutes on Full Power - Stand for 1 minute.
850W or Category E - 8 minutes on Full Power - Stand for 1 minute.
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC (400ºF) or gas mark 6 (For fan assisted ovens adjust temperature/time accordingly).
2. Remove film lid and place on a baking tray.
3. Cook for 45 minutes in the top half of the oven.
4. Take out of the oven and stand for one minute.
Country of Origin
H.J. Heinz Frozen & Chilled Foods Limited,
Republic of Ireland.
Although extra care has been taken to remove bones, small bones may remain.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Milk
Savoury Sauce (Water, Skimmed Milk Powder, Modified Maize Starch, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Flavourings (Contains Fish), Stabilisers -Sodium Polyphosphates, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Spice, Colours - Beta-Carotene, Curcumin, Paprika Extract), Fried Potato Wedges (28%, Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Dextrose), Broccoli (14%), Salmon (14%), Vegetarian Mozzarella Cheese, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast).
Contains Wheat, Fish, Milk, Gluten, Lactose.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Meal|
|of which sugars||0.3g||1.1g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||3.6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Dec-2013 at 00:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.