Helen Browning Organic Speedy Sausages 200g
Animal Welfare Gold Award Winner
Quick cook sausages made from free ranging pigs.
A word from Helen
I love my pigs! I've farmed them since 1986 here at Eastbrook in Wiltshire, where I keep 200 rare breed Saddleback sows. We work with five or six other English organic pig farmers, and they share my philosophy - give livestock freedom, in almost every sense, and they deliver great tasting food.
My philosophy starts with giving livestock the freedom to express their natural instincts and finishes with excellent tasting products. You might also want to try our organic bacon. And do come to visit our beautiful pigs in Wiltshire, with a stopover at our pub, The Royal Oak.
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Sausages
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Pork Sausages / Premium
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Pork Sausages / Free Range
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Pork Sausages / Organic
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened use within 24 hours.
If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within one month, defrosting thoroughly.
Do not refreeze after thawing.
Prepare & Use
Place under a pre-heated medium grill for 4 minutes (from frozen allow 8 minutes on low-medium heat) turning once.
Heat 10ml of oil in frying pan over a medium heat and fry for 5 minutes (from frozen allow 12 minutes on low heat) turning once
Tray & Heat Sealed.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
British Organic Pork 96%, Sea Salt, Organic Spices, Organic Herbs, StabIliser: Sodium Citrate; Organic Dextrose.
Filled into natural casings.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.