Hereford Beef 4 Thin Cut Sirloin Steaks Waitrose
4 days guaranteed (avg. 0)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Tender, thin cut Hereford beef sirloin steak.
Hereford beef produced from cattle sired by registered pedigree Hereford bulls.
For medium, pan fry for 2-3 minutes. Delicious in a crusty baguette with Dijon mustard & caramelised onions.
Great British beef produced from native Hereford cattle Hereford beef characteristically has a fine marbling of cream fat running through the meat, this results in succulent tender and richly flavoured beef. We have been working with a long established and dedicated group of Hereford beef farmers selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and a commitment to sustainable farming. We’re always looking for ways to reduce our environmental impact, which is why we’re moving to this packaging on a selection of fresh meat. It reduces the amount of plastic and gives you an outstanding quality product. With benefits that include:
- Reduces waste;
- Easier to store;
- Improved eating quality.
Please note: This product is sold by weight, so number of steaks may vary.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Cool any leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours and consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Place on preheated frying pan, turning once during cooking time. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Sleeve & Tray.
Harry Hewlett supplies Waitrose with Hereford Beef from his farm in West Sussex. At Waitrose we take great pride in the success of our native bred beef and close links with specialist Hereford producers and suppliers has resulted in continuous improvements and the best quality beef for our customers..
A combination of crunchy textures and Asian flavours.
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.