Hero Patio Cleaner 1L
Price per litre: £8.99
Paving & Decking Hero is a quick and easy way to clean any outdoor hard surface. No scrubbing involved! Simply mix, apply and leave to dry and Hero does the rest.
The powerful active ingredients remove garden grime such as algae, moss, and mould in 1-3 days and goes on to protect against re-growth for up to 9 months!
- Brands: Westland
Keep in a safe place. Keep out of the reach of children. Protect from frost.
Prepare & Use
- Remove any debris such as leaves, twigs, loose soil or weeds from surfaces to be treated prior to application.
- Do not apply if rain is imminent or expected within 6 hours.
- The surface must be able to dry for the product to be effective. Safe to use on listed surfaces but, always test a small area of surface prior to use, to ensure the product does not stain.
- Mix, Apply & Leave to Dry! Add 100ml (5 capfuls) of Hero Paving & Decking Power Cleaner to 5 litres of clean water in a watering can, or 2.5 litres in a sprayer.
- Mix well and apply ensuring the area is completely saturated. When mixed, each 100ml dose cleans up to 10 square metres.
- Leave to dry and within 1 to 3 days the green growth will disappear revealing a clean and protected surface.
- On heavily soiled surfaces a second application may be required. In the case of heavy moss growth brush away to expose the root system before applying. Rinse out watering can/sprayer thoroughly before using for other types of application.
Children and Pets need not be excluded from the treated area once dry.
In the event of contact with grass or plants flush over the area with clean water
Country of Origin
Westland Horticulture Ltd,
14 Granville Industrial Estate,
Contains Benzyl Ammonium chloride.
Use plant protection products safely.
Always read the label and product information before use.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.