Heston from Waitrose Tea Smoked Salmon 100g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 10.5)*
Price per kg: £49.90
Lapsang Souchong Tea Smoked Salmon
Recipe created by Heston Blumenthol for Waitrose.
Scottish salmon smoked over a blend of oak and lapsang souchong tea.
"Nothing beats the smokiness of Lapsang Souchong tea which gives the salmon a complex yet delicate flavour."
Lapsang Souchong is a subtly perfumed black tea. Because the leaves are traditionally smoked over pinewood fires it has a distinctive smoky taste which imparts a lovely flavour to the responsibly farmed Scottish salmon.
Waitrose and Heston share a passion for incredible food. Together, we've developed this exclusive range, bringing an unexpected twist to your favourite dishes.
Minimum 4 slices.
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Seafood & Smoked Salmon / Smoked Salmon
- Mother's Day / Brunch
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked & Cured / Salmon
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked Salmon
- Brands: Heston from Waitrose
Store unopened in refrigerator below 5ºC until required: for best results remove from packaging and allow to 'breathe' for half an hour before consumption. Any remaining salmon should be well wrapped and returned to refrigerator. Use within 2 days of opening.
Country of Origin
Responsibly farmed. Our premium salmon are reared in the last flowing, deep tidal waters around Scotland, where the strong currents help to produce lean, healthy fish, ideal for smoking.
The healthy option. Nutrition experts recommend eating 2-3 portions of fish a week, one of which should be and oily fish such as farmed Scottish salmon, rich in Omega 3 long chain fatty acids believed to improve heart health and brain function.
- Contains: Fish
Salmon (97%), Sea Salt, Demerara Sugar.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|
|of which saturates||3g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||3.8g|
|of which polyunsaturates||3.3g|
British asparagus wrapped in Lapsang Souchong smoked salmon makes for an indulgent twist on the traditional egg and soldiers. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.