Heston from Waitrose Tea Smoked Salmon 100g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per kg: £49.90
Because the leaves are traditionally smoked over pinewood fires it has a distinctive smoky taste which imparts a lovely flavour to the responsibly farmed Scottish salmon.
"Nothing beats the smokiness of Lapsang Souchong tea which gives the salmon a complex yet delicate flavour"
Our premium salmon are reared in the fast flowing, deep tidal waters around Scotland, where the strong currents help to produce lean, healthy fish, ideal for smoking.
- Brands: Heston from Waitrose
Heston from Waitrose
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Base - Card - Widely Recycled; Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Scottish salmon smoked over a blend of oak and Lapsang Souchong tea
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Store unopened in refrigerator below 5°C until required: for best results remove from packaging and allow to 'breathe' for half an hour before consumption. Any remaining salmon should be well wrapped and returned to refrigerator. Use within 2 days of opening. Do not exceed use by date. For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Although every care is taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain.
Responsibly farmed in Scotland, UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salmon (Salmo Salar (Fish) (97%), Salt, Demerara Sugar
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||3.0g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|
This creamy and cheesy gratin combines two delicious fish: smoked haddock and smoked salmon, for a warming autumn dinner. For an added crunch, Simon has topped the gratin with chopped hazelnuts. This indulgent dinner is perfect Friday night food, served with a fresh green salad. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
1 hr 5 mins
British asparagus wrapped in Lapsang Souchong smoked salmon makes for an indulgent twist on the traditional egg and soldiers. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.