HiPP Organic Combiotic First Infant Milk 800g
Supported by 60 years of breastmilk research, HiPP Nutritional Science has created HiPP Organic Combiotic®, the only complete range of organic formula milks in the UK.
As well as the benefits you get from using the finest organic ingredients, HiPP Organic Combiotic® first infant milk provides the nutrients babies need to grow strong and healthy when they are not being breastfed, and is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, suitable from birth.
HiPP are the world's experts in organic baby food and nutrition with over 50 years experience
Oligosaccharides obtained from lactose
Omega 3 & 6 LPCs (DHA & AA)
Contains added Omega 3 (DHA) and Omega 6 (AA) LPCs
Prepare & Use
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water and leave to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle.
4. Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder - 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx 30ml). Level off the powder with the back of a clean dry knife, do not press the powder.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx 15 seconds).
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approx 37°C) by holding the bottle under cold running water. Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
1 scoop = approx 4.4g powder
- Approx. age of baby 0-2 weeks, Weight of baby 3.5 kg, 7.5 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 3, Cooled boiled water 90 ml, 3 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 6.
- Approx. age of baby 2-4 weeks, Weight of baby 4 kg, 9 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 4, Cooled boiled water 120 ml, 4 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 5.
- Approx. age of baby 2 months, Weight of baby 5 kg, 11 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 5, Cooled boiled water 150 ml, 5 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 5.
- Approx. age of baby 3-5 months, Weight of baby 6-7 kg, 13-15.5 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 6, Cooled boiled water 180 ml, 6 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 5.
- Approx. age of baby 6 months, Weight of baby 7.5 kg, 16.5 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 7, Cooled boiled water 210 ml, 7 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 4.
- Approx. age of baby 7-12 months, Weight of baby 8.5-9 kg, 18.5-20 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 7, Cooled boiled water 210 ml, 7 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 3.
This table is a guide only; your baby may need more or less than the volumes stated. If you require more advice please consult your health professional.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds within 2 hours of preparation. Discard anything leftover at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
- Please clean your baby's teeth regularly.
- Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that HiPP Organic First Infant Milk is only used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist
Return To Address
0845 050 1351
HiPP UK Limited,
165 Main Street,
Greenham Business Park,
Country of Origin
HiPP UK Limited,
165 Main Street,
Greenham Business Park,
Box - Card - Widely Recycled; Sachet - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceeds EU organic standards.
Contains Fish, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Soya\Soybeans
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Demineralised Whey Powder, Organic Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Prebiotic Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharides from Lactose), Organic Lactose, LCP Oils (Fish, Vegetable), Calcium Carbonate, Emulsifier Soya Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, Vitamin Mix [Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamin, (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12], Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Iron Sulphate, Stabiliser (Lactic Acid), Copper-Lysine Complex, Potassium Iodate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate, *From sustainable organic production
|Typical Values||per 100ml feed*|
|of which: saturates||1.2g|
|of which: lactose||6.7g|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.06mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.13mg|
|Further nutritional values|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.6g|
|¿-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.07g|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||8.1mg|
|AA (Arachidonic acid)||12.4mg|
|*Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
|Standard solution: 100ml is made up of 13g HiPP Organic first infant milk and 90ml water|
|One level scoop contains approx 4.3g HiPP Organic first infant milk|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Nov-2014 at 01:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.