HiPP Organic Combiotic Follow On Milk 800g
Why choose HiPP Organic Combiotic® follow on milk?
Supported by 60 years of breastmilk research, HiPP Nutritional Science has created HiPP Organic Combiotic®, the only complete range of organic formula milks in the UK. As well as the benefits you get from using the finest organic ingredients, HiPP Organic Combiotic® follow on milk provides the nutrients babies need to grow strong and healthy when they are not being breastfed, and is an ideal complement to the weaning diet from 6 months, when moving on from breast or infant milk feeding.
HiPP are the world's experts in organic baby food and nutrition with over 50 years experience. All the organic ingredients used in HiPP Organic follow on milk are tested at every stage of production for purity and to ensure no unwanted chemicals
Vitamins A, C and D
Which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
With iron which contributes to the normal cognitive development of children
*Contains Præbiotik® (Oligosaccharides)
Special nutrients which support the growth of friendly bacteria in your baby's tummy
Nutritionally Superior To Cow's Milk
The Department of Health does not recommend using cow's milk as your baby's main drink until they are at least 12 months of age.
With Added Vitamins and Minerals
To help support the weaning diet (as required by law)
Prepare & Use
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water and leave to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide).
4. Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder - 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx 30ml). Level off the powder with the back of a clean dry knife, do not press the powder.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx 15 seconds).
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approx 37°C) by holding the bottle under cold running water. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = approx 4.7g powder)
Amount of Water: 5fl oz, 150ml. Number of scoops of powder: 5 scoops
Amount of Water: 6fl oz, 180ml. Number of scoops of powder: 6 scoops
Amount of Water: 7fl oz, 210ml. Number of scoops of powder: 7 scoops
Babies from 6 months onwards need about 1 pint (600ml) of HiPP Organic Follow On Milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to other foods. However this is only a guide and your baby may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your health professional.
Important Feeding Information:
-Only use the scoop provided in the pack
-Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds
-For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds within 2 hours of preparation. Discard anything leftover at the end of the feed.
-Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
-A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
-Please clean your baby's teeth regularly
-Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
-Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
-Breastfeeding is best for babies. HiPP Organic Follow On Milk is intended for use after 6 months of age as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before this age. The decision to start weaning, including the introduction of a Follow On Milk formula before 6 months of age, should only be made on the advice of a health professional based on the individual infant's specific nutritional needs
Country of Origin
HiPP UK Limited,
165 Main Street,
Greenham Business Park,
Box - Card - Widely Recycled; Sachet - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Organic Partially Demineralised Whey Powder, Organic Lactose, Prebiotic Fibres (Galacto-Oligasaccharides from Lactose), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin Mix [Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Niacin, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Iron Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Stabiliser (Lactic Acid), L-Tryptophan, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenate, *From sustainable Organic production
|Typical Values||per 100ml feed*|
|of which: saturates||1.2g|
|of which: lactose||7.4g|
|Nutrient||per 100ml feed*|
|Vitamin C||10mg (22%**)|
|Vitamin A||70µg (18%**)|
|Vitamin D||1.2µg (17%**)|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.06mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.14mg|
|Further nutritional values|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.7g|
|a-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.07g|
|*Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
|Standard solution: 100ml feed is made up of 14.1g HiPP Organic follow on milk and 90ml water|
|One level scoop contains approx 4.7g Hipp Organic follow on milk|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.