- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
HiPP Organic First Infant Milk Starter Pack 6 x 90ml
Price per 100ml: £1.57
Gentle organic breastmilk substitute
6x ready to use infant milk bottles and teats
HiPP are the world's experts in organic baby food and nutrition with over 50 years experience.
Contains Præbiotik® (Oligosaccharides)
Prebiotic oligosaccharides obtained from lactose.
Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA)
Contains added omega 3 (DHA) and omega 6 (AA) LCPs.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1 Wash hands well.
2 Shake bottle well and heat to drinking temperature (c.40°C) by standing the bottle in warm water. Shake bottle again and unwrap the ready to use teat and, holding the teat ring, screw directly onto the bottle.
3 Test the temperature of the milk by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist before feeding.
Approx. age of baby 0-2 weeks, Weight of baby 3.5kg 7.5lbs, Size of feed 90ml 3 fl oz, Feed in 24 hours 6
Approx. age of baby 2-4 weeks, Weight of baby 4kg 9lbs, Size of feed 120ml 4fl oz, Feed in 24 hours 5
Approx. age of baby 2 months, Weight of baby 5kg 11lbs, Size of feed 150ml 5fl oz, Feed in 24 hours 5
Approx. age of baby 3-5 months, Weight of baby 6-7kg 13-15.5lbs, Size of feed 180ml 6fl oz, Feed in 24 hours 5
Approx. age of baby 6 months, Weight of baby 7.5kg 16.5lbs, Size of feed 210ml 7fl oz, Feed in 24 hours 4
Approx. age of baby 7-12 months, Weight of baby 8.5-9kg 18.5-20, Size of feed 210ml 7fl oz, Feed in 24 hours 3
This table is a guide only; your baby may need more or less than the volumes stated.
If you require more advice please consult your health professional.
Important feeding information
Before use, check cap cannot be depressed, check best before date, shake bottle well, remove lid and attach the ready to use teat
It is normal for some sediment to be found at the bottom of the bottle: please shake well and heat before feeding
Discard bottle, teat and any remaining contents within an hour of opening
Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
Do not freeze
Please clean your baby's teeth regularly
The amount of milk a baby will drink will vary
Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that HiPP Organic infant milk is only used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist.
This product left our factory in a faultless condition. Please ensure that the bottle, teat and cap are undamaged before feeding.
Important teat information For your child's safety and health - Warning
The teats have a medium-fine perforation and a size 1 feed hole (suitable for babies 0-6 months)
Disposable, hygienic teat - for single use only
Please see individual teat for expiry date and other information
Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids may cause tooth decay
Never use feeding teats as a soother
Not suitable for vegetarians
Country of Origin
HiPP UK Limited,
165 Main Street,
Greenham Business Park,
Bottle - Glass - Widely Recycled; Box - Card - Widely Recycled.
Contents: 6 x teats 6 x 90ml bottles DE-ÖKO-001 EU/Non-EU Agriculture FSC® Cert No. AA-COC-123456 You can recycle our box find out more at recyclenow.com Box - Card - widely recycled Bottle - Glass - widely recycled Cap - Tinplate - widely recycled.
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Organic Whey Partially Demineralised, Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Organic Whey Powder Partially Demineralised, Prebiotic Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharides from Lactose), Organic Lactose, Emulsifier Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, LCP Oils (Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Algae Oil), Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Sodium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Lactate, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulphate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Riboflavin, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
|Typical Values||per 100ml feed*|
|of which: saturated fatty acids||1.2g|
|monounsaturated fatty acids||1.5g|
|polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.8g|
|of which: lactose||6.8g|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.06mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.16mg|
|Further nutritonal values|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||7.0mg|
|AA (Arachidonic acid)||12mg|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.