- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
HiPP Organic Goodnight Milk 350g
Organic follow on milk
Follow on milk with added organic cereals
*As required by law
Why choose HiPP Organic good night milk?
HiPP Organic is the only organic baby milk range available in the UK made using only the finest organic milk and provides the nutrients babies need to grow strong and healthy when they are not being breastfed.
HiPP Organic good night milk is special blend of high quality organic follow on milk and gluten free organic cereals - rice and buckwheat. It is satisfyingly creamy and an ideal drink to end a busy, adventure filled day.
Specially designed to complement a mixed weaning diet, this milk drink can be incorporated into your baby's bedtime routine once a day from 6 month of age as an alternative to your baby's normal follow on milk feed. It can also be combined with a wide range of foods taken from a spoon.
The follow on milk and cereals used in HiPP Organic good night milk are well tolerated and easily digested by babies. Cow's milk is not recommended as your baby's main drink until after 12 months.
An organic diet can be more beneficial during the first few months of life than any other time as babies are more vulnerable to the effects of unwanted chemicals found in non-organic food.
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 21 days of opening.
Prepare & Use
Preparing the feed:
1. Wash hands and if you are using a bottle and teats sterilise these using the manufacturers instructions, if you are using a beaker ensure that this is thoroughly cleaned. Boil fresh water and leave to cool for 30 minutes. Measure the required amount of water (referring to the feeding guide) in to a measuring jug.
From 6 months: Amount of Water - 180ml / 6fl oz. Measuring Scoops - 6.
From 12 months: Amount of Water - 210ml / 7 fl oz. Measuring Scoops - 7.
2. Measure of the water in to a sterilised bottle or beaker, using the measuring scoop provided add the required amount of powder, levelling with the back of a clean dry knife, do not press or heap the powder.
3. Place the cap on the bottle and shake vigorously until the powder has dissolved. If preparing in a beaker stir well with a clean fork.
4. Add the remaining water and mix thoroughly.
5. Replace cap with a sterilised fast-flow teat or put on the beaker lid and allow to cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC). Check the temperature before feeding.
- The cereals make this product slightly creamier than regular milk feeds; therefore if feeding from a bottle please use a fast flow teat.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- Please clean your baby's teeth after the last feed at night and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds, which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
HiPP UK Limited,
165 Main Street,
Greenham Business Park,
Certified organic in line with EEC regulations
HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceeds EU organic standards.
This product is packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Free From Gluten, Contains Milk,Contains Lactose,Contains Soya\Soybeans
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils, Organic Starch, Organic Lactose, Organic Whey Powder (Partially Demineralised), Organic Wholegrain Rice Flakes 3%, Organic Buckwheat Flakes 3%, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Potassium Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Ferric Diphosphate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Zinc Sulphate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Contains cows' milk, soya
|Typical Values||per 100ml feed*|
|Saturated fatty acids||1.2g|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||1.6g|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.7g|
|Of which linoleic acid||0.6g|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||71µg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||105µg|
|*Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2014 at 04:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.