Offer - HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk 600g
Why choose HiPP Organic Combiotic® growing up milk?
Children from the 12th month onwards still have special nutritional needs and milk is particularly important for helping to meet their calcium requirements. In cows' milk, however, the amount of iron, omega 3, vitamin D and essential vitamins is very low. HiPP Organic Combiotic® growing up milk contains all of these nutrients essential for growth and development in the right quantities for your child.
HiPP are the world's experts in organic baby food and nutrition with over 50 years' experience. All the organic ingredients used in HiPP Organic growing up milk are tested at every stage of production for purity and to ensure no unwanted chemicals
Vitamins A, C and D for the immune system
These vitamins contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Contains Præbiotik® (oligosaccharides)
Special nutrients which support the growth of friendly bacteria in your baby's tummy
Contains iron which contribute to the normal cognitive development of children, as well as other important vitamins and minerals to help support the wearing diet (as required by law)
Nutritionally superior to cows' milk
Cows' milk is low in iron, vitamin D and other important nutrients
Prepare & Use
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water and leave to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide).
4. Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder - 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx 30ml). Level off the powder with the back of a clean knife, do not press the powder.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx 15 seconds).
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approx 37°C) by holding the bottle under cold running water. Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
(1 scoop = approx 4.5g powder)
Amount of Water: 5fl oz, 150ml. Number of scoops of powder: 5 scoops.
Amount of Water: 6fl oz, 180ml. Number of scoops of powder: 6 scoops.
Amount of Water: 7fl oz, 210ml. Number of scoops of powder: 7 scoops.
Toddlers from 12 months onwards need about 500ml of HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to others foods. This is only a guide and your toddler may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your health professional.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds within 2 hours of preparation. Discard anything leftover at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk is intended for use for 12 months of age as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute. HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk is recommended for use after any other follow on milk, and should only be introduced before 10 months if advised by a health professional, based on the infant's specific nutritional needs
Return To Address
0845 050 1351
HiPP UK Limited,
165 Main Street,
Greenham Business Park,
Country of Origin
HiPP UK Limited,
165 Main Street,
Greenham Business Park,
Box - Card - Widely Recycled; Sachet - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceeds EU organic standards
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Soya\Soybeans
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Prebiotic Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharides from Lactose), Emulsifier Soya Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin Mix [Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Orthophosphate, L-Tryptophan, Iron Sulphate, Stabiliser Lactic Acid, Zinc Oxide, L-Cystine, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate, *From sustainable organic production
|Typical Values||per 100ml feed*|
|Vitamin A||70µg (18%**)|
|Vitamin D||1.3µg (19%**)|
|Vitamin C||10mg (22%**)|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.06mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.12mg|
|Further nutrirional values|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.5g|
|a-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.06g|
|*Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients.|
|Standard solution: 100ml feed is made up of 13.9g HiPP Organic growing up milk and 90ml water|
|One level scoop contains approx 4.6g HiPP Organic growing up milk|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 01:21. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.