- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
HiPP Organic Potato, Pumpkin & Chicken Scrumble 12+ Months 230g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
Potato, pumpkin & chicken scrumple flavoured kids meal for ages 1-3.
Unheated food can be stored, in a covered dish, in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
No refrigeration required.
Store at room temperature.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. This tasty toddler meal can be eaten hot or cold.
Always check the temperature before serving. Take care not to overheat, do not heat in a conventional oven.; Hob - From Ambient. Remove the cardboard sleeve and place the sealed tray in hot water for 6-8 minutes.; Microwave - From Ambient. (800w): Remove cardboard sleeve and pierce the film several times. Heat for 1 minute (cooking time may vary according to microwave power). Remove film and stir well to remove any hot spots. Spoon into a bowl or serve directly from the tray.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
HiPP UK Ltd.,
Greenham Business Park,
- Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Contains Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Contains Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Contains Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats, Contains Yeast
Vegetables (64%) [Potatoes (26%), Carrots, Tomatoes, Courgettes, Pumpkin (5%), Onion], Water, Cooked Rice, Chicken (8%), Sunflower Oil, Grated Hard Cheese, Rice Starch*, Lemon Juice from Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vegetable Stock [Salt*, Rice Flour, Vegetables (Carrots, Onion, Celeriac), Yeast Extract, Vegetable Oil, Spices], Salt*, Herbs and Spices [Rosemary, Garlic], Antioxidants* [Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol-Rich Extract], All ingredients are organic, unless stated, *From non-organic sources
Free From Gluten
May Contain Eggs
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.5g|
|of which saturates||0.5g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Jul-2014 at 06:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.