- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Hidalgo La Gitana Manzanilla Sherry 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Dry, fresh, crisp and delicate. La Gitana is the classic Manzanilla and a popular favourite in Spain.
Produced by the family firm, Bodegas Hidalgo (founded in1792) it is one of Spain's oldest wine brands
- Speciality / International / Spanish / Off Licence / Sherry
- Off Licence / Fortified & Dessert Wine / Sherry / Dry Sherry
- Drinks / Wine / Sherry & Port / Sherry / Dry Sherry
- Brands: Hidalgo
- Countries: Spain
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Palomino
- Price Ranges: £10 to £15
- Wine Styles: Dry Sherry
- Wine Cellar: Fortified Wine
To enjoy this wine at it's best, we suggest it should be drunk soon after purchase and kept in the fridge once opened.
Prepare & Use
Ideal as an apertif or with a wide variety of light dishes such as seafood, smoked food, olives and 'tapas'
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
La Gitana S.A.
- Contains: Sulphites
This restaurant classic can easily be made at home.
A perfect mid-week supper dish that uses potatoes instead of the traditional rice or noodles.
In Mexico, chorizo is made with fresh pork, but in Spain, the pork is smoked first.
1 hr 20 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.