Offer - Higgidy 6" Spinach, Feta & Red Pepper Quiche 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: 99.8p
We are very happy chickens because Higgidy only use free range eggs
Suitable for vegetarians
Seeded shortcrust pastry stuffed with leaf spinach, mature cheddar and sautéed onions in a creamy free range egg filling topped with crumbled feta and roasted red peppers
Higgidy: the peaceful pastry-makers
We take the art of pastry making very seriously at higgidy... but not as seriously as some! In 1838 the "Pastry War" *was an invasion of Mexico by France invoked by an aggrieved Pastry Chef, Monsieur Remontel. French forces withdrew only when the Mexicans agreed to pay compensation for Monsieur Remontel's damages pies!
(*don't believe us? Look it up!)
A higgidy 'thank you'
Some food lovers enjoy 'higgidy treat nights'. If you regularly eat higgidy then cut out the 'use by' dates on the box and keep them safe. If you send us 10 'use by' dates from a 4 month period (to the address at the bottom) we'll send you a voucher for another pie or quiche to say a little 'thank-you' for keeping our cooks busy.
The higgidy pie-tasters
It's lots of fun coming up with new recipes...
...Camilla dreams them up in her kitchen...
...but then when they are ready...
...she needs helpers to choose the most 'higgidy' ones....
...so she asks the 'higgidy friends' to be her tasters...
...and they eat quiches together & tell stories...
...and when they're done...
...they choose which ones are the best.
See our movie of a pie-tasting:
Fancy becoming a higgidy lover? www.higgidy.co.uk/lover/
All bits of our packaging are recyclable. For more info: www.higgidy.co.uk/recycle
Keep your quiche refrigerated. This quiche can be frozen. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within one month. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Cannot be cooked from Frozen
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Chilled. This quiche is ready to eat cold but tastes best hot. Preheat oven to 180°C/ 350°F Gas Mark 4. Remove packaging & place on tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 25 minutes. This is a guide (some ovens vary).
Lovingly handmade in:
- May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Sesame, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk
Creamy Cheddar and Spinach Béchamel Filling [67%], Seeded Shortcrust Pastry [23%], Roasted Red Peppers [5%], Feta [3%] + Lots of Hard Work, Creamy Cheddar and Spinach Béchamel Filling contains: Béchamel (39%) (Water, Skimmed Milk Powder, Butter, Wheat Flour, Double Cream, Cornflour, Mustard Powder), Mature Cheddar Cheese (16%), Spinach (16%), Onion, Free Range Whole Egg (9%), Cornflour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Butter, Nutmeg, Stabiliser: Pectin, Salt, Black Pepper, Seeded Shortcrust Pastry contains: Wheat Flour, Butter, Non-Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening, Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Poppy Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Cayenne Pepper, Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Sesame Seed, This product may contain traces of Nuts
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 1/3 Quiche|
|of which sugars||2g||2.7g|
|of which saturates||7.1g||9.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.