Offer - Higgidy Chicken Pot Pie With Ham & Leek 250g
Buy any 2 for £6 - Buy any 2 for £6. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: £1.48
Chicken Pot Pie with Ham & Leek
Hand folded puff pastry filled with British chicken, baked with ham, leeks in a creamy sauce spiked with wholegrain mustard and topped with a puff pastry hat.
Camilla made irresistible pies. James built treehouses. James fell in love with Camilla and her pies. So he stopped building treehouses and built her a kitchen where Camilla's pies could be lovingly baked to perfection. The rest as they say is higgidy...
- Fresh / Pies, Quiche & Tarts / Hot Pies / Posh Pies
- Fresh / Pies, Quiche & Tarts / Hot Pies / Individual Pies
- Fresh / Lunch Ideas / Pies & Savoury Pastry / Pies
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Traditional British / Meals for 1 / Pies
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Traditional British / Pies
Keep your pie refrigerated.
Pies can be frozen. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within one month. Always defrost thoroughly before cooking.
Once thawed do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Preheat oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas mark 4. Remove all packaging. Place pie on a baking tray on the middle shelf of the oven and cook for approximately 25 minutes. Check pie is piping hot before serving.
Do not reheat.
Not suitable for microwave cooking
Lovingly handmade in:
Carton box recyclable.
The chicken and ham in this pie have been produced from animals reared on farms approved by the RSPCA Freedom Food scheme.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Mustard, Milk, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Chicken & Ham Filling [61%], Puff Pastry [37%], Free Range Egg Yolk Glaze.
Chicken & Ham Filling contains Chicken Breast [34%], Leeks [18%], Ham [17%] (Pork, Salt, Brown Sugar, Stabiliser: Sodium Triphosphate, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Onion, Water, Single Cream [11%], Cheddar Cheese, Wheat Flour, Wholegrain Mustard [2%] (Water, White Wine Vinegar, Brown Mustard Seeds, Salt, Cinnamon, Pimento), Salted Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Stock (Water, Chicken Extract, Flavouring, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Yeast Extract, Vegetable Oil), Rosemary, Thyme.
All Butter Puff Pastry contains Wheat Flour, Butter [23%], Water, Salt.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pie|
|of which sugars||1.3g||3.2g|
|of which saturates||7.2g||18g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.