Offer - Higgidy Chicken Pot Pie With Ham & Leek 250g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
Price per 100g: £1.50
Chicken Pot Pie with Ham & Leek
Hand folded puff pastry filled with British chicken, baked with ham, leeks in a creamy sauce spiked with wholegrain mustard and topped with a puff pastry hat.
Camilla made irresistible pies. James built treehouses. James fell in love with Camilla and her pies. So he stopped building treehouses and built her a kitchen where Camilla's pies could be lovingly baked to perfection. The rest as they say is higgidy...
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Chilled. This pie is ready to eat cold but tastes best hot. Preheat oven to 180°C/ 350°F Gas Mark 4. Remove packaging & place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 25 minutes. This is a guide (some ovens vary).
The Higgidy Kitchen,
Packing - Recyclable
The chicken and ham in this pie have been produced from animals reared on farms approved by the RSPCA Freedom Food scheme
May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Eggs, Contains Lactose, May Contain Sesame, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk, Contains Yeast
Chicken & Ham Filling [59%], All Butter Shortcrust [21%], All Butter Puff Pastry [17%], Free Range Egg Yolk Glaze, Chicken and Ham Filling contains: Chicken Breast (30%), Leeks, Ham (15%) (Pork, Salt, Brown Sugar, Stabiliser: Sodium Triphosphate, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Onion, Water, Single Cream (10%), Cheddar Cheese, Wheat Flour, Wholegrain Mustard (Water, White Wine Vinegar, Brown Mustard Seeds, Salt, Cinnamon, Pimento), Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Stock (Chicken, Yeast Extract, Salt, Chicken Fat, Dried Vegetables (Leek, Onion)), Rosemary, Thyme, All Butter Shortcrust Pastry contains: Wheat Flour, Butter, Water, Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Salt, Cayenne Pepper, All Butter Puff Pastry contains: Wheat Flour, Water, Butter (23%), Salt, Allergens: Egg, Milk, Mustard, Gluten, Wheat, This product may contain traces of Nuts or Sesame Seed
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per pie|
|(of which sugars)||1.4g||3.5g|
|(of which saturates)||9.7g||24.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.