Higgidy Chicken Pot Pie to Share
5 days guaranteed (avg. 0)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Chicken Pot Pie to Share
Our biggest ever pie
Tasty British Chicken with ham & leeks, cooked in a creamy sauce, spiked with wholegrain mustard, piled into an all butter shortcrust pastry case & topped with a glorious puff pastry hat to create our biggest ever pie.
Camilla made irresistable pies.
James built treehouses.
James fell in love with Camilla and her pies. So he stopped building treehouses and built her a big kitchen where Camilla's pies could be lovingly baked to perfection.
The rest as they say is higgidy...
Sharing Pies & Ladders
When we share things we make the world a little bit nicer...
...that's why Camilla created a bigger pie to share with friends and family...
...Camilla's brother Sam also likes sharing so he invented a website called "Streetbank"...
...To help his neighbours meet each other & share their useful things...
..."Streetbank" is catching on all over the country...
...And kind people are sharing all sorts of things from ladders to superman costumes...
What a great little idea to make the world a nicer place.
On the theme of sharing...
FareShare is a wonderful charity that takes spare food from producers & supermarkets to ensure it is not wasted and redistributes it to people who need it most. We already give lots of pies to FareShare but in order to support them with their great sharing idea we will be donating 5p from every 'Pie to Share' that we sell.
Freedom Food RSPCA Monitored
The chicken and Ham in this pie come from RSPCA Freedom Foods approved farms & we won a Good Chicken Award from compassion in World Farming.
Keep your pie nice and cold in the fridge.
Prepare & Use
Enjoying your pie:
You can eat this pie cold straight from it's box, but we think it tastes best of all piping hot. If you're feeling inspired, why not cook up a heap of Camilla's garlicky green beans to go on the side...
Preheat oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas mark 4.
Remove outer packaging. Place pie in foil on a baking tray on the middle shelf of the oven and cook for approximately 35 minutes. Check pie is piping hot before serving.
Do not reheat.
Not suitable for microwave cooking
Country of Origin
Carton box recyclable.
Chicken and Ham Filling [67%], Shortcrust Pastry [18%], All Butter Puff Pastry [12%], Free Range Egg Yolk Glaze.
Chicken and Ham Filling contains Chicken Breast [34%], Leeks, Ham [17%] (Pork, Salt, Brown Sugar, Stabiliser: Sodium Triphosphate, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Onion, Water, Single Cream [11%], Cheddar Cheese, Wheat Flour, Wholegrain Mustard (Water, White Wine Vinegar, Brown Mustard Seeds, Salt, Cinnamon, Pimento), Salted Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Stock (Water, Chicken Extract, Flavouring, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Yeast Extract, Vegetable Oil), Rosemary, Thyme.
Shortcrust Pastry contains Wheat Flour, Butter, Water, Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Cayenne Pepper, Salt.
All Butter Puff Pastry contains Wheat Flour, Butter (23%), Water, Salt.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.