HiPP Organic Combiotic First Infant Milk 800g
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Gentle organic breastmilk substitute.
Organic, first infant powdered milk from birth onwards.
WITH OMEGA 3 & 6 LCPs + PREAEBIOTIC®
From birth onwards
Babies grow and change almost daily in their first few months of life. HiPP Organic have milks suitable for every age so you can be sure to give your little one the right nutrition at the right time if they are being bottle fed. HiPP Organic Baby Milks are available in powdered and ready-to-feed formats and the range includes First Infant Milk, Hungry Infant Milk, Follow On Milk and Growing Up Milk.
Why Choose HiPP Organic First Infant Milk?
Breastfeeding is best for your baby as breastmilk contains many special ingredients, including prebiotics (oligosaccharides) and long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs), which are known to benefit your baby.
HiPP Organic is the only Organic Baby Milk range available in the UK. Combining the benefits of nature with what we have learnt from breastmilk, this gentle Organic Infant Milk is specially formulated using only the finest organic milk and provides the nutrients babies need to grow strong and healthy when they are not being breastfed. HiPP Organic First Infant Milk is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute for use from birth.
HiPP are the world's experts in organic baby food and nutrition with over 50 years experience. All the organic ingredients used in HiPP Organic First Infant Milk are tested at every stage of production for purity and to ensure no unwanted chemicals.
Contains PRAEBIOTIK® (oligosaccharides)
HiPP Organic First Infant Milk contains PRAEBIOTIK®, a source of oligosaccharides.
Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA)
HiPP Organic First Infant Milk contains added omega 3 (DHA) and omega 6 (AA) LCPs.
- Baby & Child / Baby Milk / First Milk (from Birth) Powder / Regular First Milk Powder
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Breast & Bottle Feeding / Newborn Milk / First Milk Powder
- Organic / Baby / Baby Milk
Prepare & Use
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water and leave to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle.
4. Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder - 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx 30ml). Level off the powder with the back of a clean dry knife, do not press the powder.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx 15 seconds).
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approx 37°C) by holding the bottle under cold running water. Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
1 scoop = approx 4.4g powder
- Approx. age of baby 0-2 weeks, Weight of baby 3.5 kg, 7.5 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 3, Cooled boiled water 90 ml, 3 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 6.
- Approx. age of baby 2-4 weeks, Weight of baby 4 kg, 9 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 4, Cooled boiled water 120 ml, 4 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 5.
- Approx. age of baby 2 months, Weight of baby 5 kg, 11 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 5, Cooled boiled water 150 ml, 5 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 5.
- Approx. age of baby 3-5 months, Weight of baby 6-7 kg, 13-15.5 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 6, Cooled boiled water 180 ml, 6 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 5.
- Approx. age of baby 6 months, Weight of baby 7.5 kg, 16.5 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 7, Cooled boiled water 210 ml, 7 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 4.
- Approx. age of baby 7-12 months, Weight of baby 8.5-9 kg, 18.5-20 lbs. Single feed preparation level scoops 7, Cooled boiled water 210 ml, 7 fl oz. Feed in 24 hours - 3.
This table is a guide only; your baby may need more or less than the volumes stated. If you require more advice please consult your health professional.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds within 2 hours of preparation. Discard anything leftover at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
- Please clean your baby's teeth regularly.
- Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that HiPP Organic First Infant Milk is only used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist
Country of Origin
HiPP UK Limited,
New Greenham Park,
- Contains: Fish, Lactose, Soya, Milk
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Partially Demineralised Whey Powder, Organic Vegetable Oils, Prebiotic Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharides from Milk), Organic Lactose, Calcium Carbonate, LCP Oils (Vegetable, Fish), Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier Soya Lecithin, Vitamin Mix [Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12], L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Sulphate, Iron Sulphate, Stabiliser (L-Lactic Acid), Copper-Lysine Complex, Potassium Iodate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate.
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||6.8g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 09-Dec-2013 at 00:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.